Hind Sahli

Aristocrazy FW12 - Madrid

Sita Murt FW12 - Madrid

Martin Lamothe FW12 - Madrid

TCN FW12 - Madrid

Maya Hansen FW12 - Madrid

vogue.es

Can't wait to see designers using her even more, she's still underrated. + long hair gives her a new angle. I like it.

ELLE Taiwan, April 2012
"A journey of black and white"
photographer: Cédric Buchet
models: Mika van Winkle, Hind Sahli
visualoptimism

L'officiel Morocco May 2012

middleeast-fashion.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish those weren't so fuzzy in quality. She is out of this world insanely gorgeous in it :wub: She's still one of my favorites. Thanks Minouca! :flower:

the last two editorials are insanely gorgeous! Totally agree with the underrated comment, I can't believe she's not everywhere!:flower:

Don't think this was ever posted:

NYFW F/W 2011.12

Halston

vogue.it

Nordstrom "Portraits of Style" Lookbook F/W 2012.13

Portraits of Style – Taking a look at the fall 2012 collections, Nordstrom enlists an all-star cast featuring Aline Weber, Anais Mali, Anouck Lepere, Codie Young, Diana Dondoe, Gertrud Hegelund, Hailey Clauson, Hanne Gaby Odiele, Hind Sahli, Jay Shin, Jeneil Williams, Julia Nobis, Kate King, Kori Richardson, Magda Laguinge, Marihenny Rivera, Marte Mei Van Haaster, Meghan Collison, Ondria Hardin, Ruby Aldridge, Tati Cotliar and Wang Xiao for its latest lookbook. The twenty-two girls pose in portraits featuring the autumn designs of Valentino, Erdem, Christopher Kane, Prada and many more with an atmosphere of pure elegance. / Photos by Petronio Associates

fashiongonerogue.com

Show Package – New York S/S 13: DNA (Women)

dnamodels.com

Houghton S/S 2013 NYC

image.jpg

wwd.com

That red lip is so divine on her, such a beautiful and healthy girl, it's a shame she isn't more celebrated. Those are both lovely showings of her at NYFW :heart:

More from Naeem Khan ss13 - New York

stylebistro

Spotted beautiful Hind on the Gap homepage, congrats to her, she looks great!

281sjg4.jpg

gap.com

Vogue Japan December 2012

Vintage Forever
Photographer: Sharif Hamza
Styling: Giovanna Battaglia
Hair: Mark Hampton
Make-Up: Lisa Houghton
Nails: Gina Edwards

zinio via Mat Cyruss

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics