Hind Sahli

I love that a girl from Morocco is making a splash this season. Her face is quite intriguing - perfect mix of innocence and coyness.
Indeed! When was the last time a girl from that part of the world made a mark?

She is absolutely amazing:D
I spotted her in NYC shows and couldn't find out her name......can't wait to see her ripping up the catwalks in Milan and Paris.
*Subscribing*

As much as i would have loved to have seen her at Prada, that is not the only blue chip show of the season. I am sure Hind will have her big European debut pretty soon. And i would love to see her at Elie Saab and Stella McCartney. Can't wait to see her walk again.

I thought I was the only one whose hoping her to show up at Prada. :lol:
Nevertheless, it's only the second day. More shows ahead!

Paris S/S 2010 showcard
e5mywn.jpg
a9wljq.jpg

models.com

I honestly think she skipped out of Milan since its known as the city that features the least amount of multi-ethnic models on their runways. It would have been nice to see her at Jil Sander, I felt as if she was missing from the collection since her look and the way her hair would have been styled at the show if she was there would have been perfect.

I think she will be perfect for Jean Paul Gaultier too.

^ I agree, I see no reason why she shouldn't book the top of the top shows (please be at Givenchy!). :heart:

I just noticed her now, and I'm intrigued! How lovely to have a model form Morocco :woot:

Sadly no Milan shows, but looking forward to Paris. I agree 100% that she is such a Givenchy girl. Imagine her and Lakshmi in a Givenchy campaign? :crush:

Imagine her and Lakshmi in a Givenchy campaign? :crush:

Omg :woot: Too much beauty to handle :heart: That would be a total dream ^_^ But i seriously hope for Hind that Riccardo notices her in Paris, she really does suit Givenchy perfectly!

HIND SAHLI FEATURED: NEW YORK MAGAZINE
Hind Sahli makes The Cut in New York Magazine.
[LINK]
b3rfae.jpg

dnamodels

Meet the New Girl: Hind Sahli
From the sea of new faces that flood New York Fashion Week, only a handful make it onto those exclusive runways. Our favorite face to break this season was 18-year-old Hind Sahli. The stunning Moroccan model got her start just last year when she signed with the first modeling agency in North Africa. Then, in May, the eagle-eyed scouts over at DNA Models signed the beauty with runway-perfect proportions. When the spring show castings hit, Hind was booked for the BCBG Max Azria show, cast by the much-revered Russell Marsh. Days later, she closed Vera Wang's collection, and popped up on a bunch of other runways: 3.1 Phillip Lim, Hervé Léger, Lacoste, and Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti. Sadly, Hind skipped London Fashion Week and she might show up on one of Milan's runways in the coming days, but her agency confirms she will definitely be in Paris next week. We'll be keeping an eye on this one.

Model Profile: Hind Sahli

Plus: Browse over 530 of modeling's hottest in our ever-growing Model Manual.
nymag

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->