Hmm...

Meg

inspired contemplation
Reaction score
While no huge fan of Le SportSac or of the L.A.M.B. collaboration I really oddly like this bag. Either with logo like this or solid white.
8907_3446.jpg

and solid white

8907_5401.jpg

I just think it would be cute for a day slummin' in sweats or jeans :blush:

Errr.. :sick: The second one looks kind of like the Gucci green and red stripe. Sorry, I don't like.

the second one made me thing of a reaggegucci in some way..

and the first one.. no I just don't like it

this was not my cup of thé *sounds Brittish*

I agree about the second one. The more I look at it the more I don't like the reggae feel of it. Something about the first one just seems really casual and for that reason I'm drawn to it.

i agree with you on those bags, I don't really like any other LAMB bags but i'm planning on buying the mini barrel

Remember No Doubt's Rock Steady album... very reggae inspired. Gwen designed those bags during that time. That's why she chose those colors. Very Jamaican.

I soo do not like the first bag.... >_< Looks so... cheap. I love the second one though. It's casual and simple. This is coming from a Gwen fan so i might be bias in my opinion :P

Originally posted by mehg@Feb 10th, 2004 - 10:19 am
While no huge fan of Le SportSac or of the L.A.M.B. collaboration I really oddly like this bag. Either with logo like this or solid white.
8907_3446.jpg

and solid white

8907_5401.jpg

I just think it would be cute for a day slummin' in sweats or jeans :blush:
If you get any of those, get the first one. There's just something about the rasta stripe I do not like.

Aieee mon, winston...de rasta stripe with a gold lamb? Methinks not...

Originally posted by PrinceOfCats@Feb 10th, 2004 - 8:52 pm
Aieee mon, winston...de rasta stripe with a gold lamb? Methinks not...
Rofl.

Ditto.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->