Hmmmm...

Discussion in 'Shoes, Shoes, Shoes' started by Ms. Diorella, Aug 7, 2004.

1. Ms. Diorella

Ms. Diorella New Member

I really like the style of these dior boots, i would snap them up in an instant if they didnt have the stupidly huge logo on them!

The style is so cute, i love thee little star studs and the buckle and they really look comfy. They'd be the perfect pair of winter boots for me if they didn't have the big logo on them.

I like boots with a larger heel usually, but they all seem to be pointy toe'd, and i'm not into that with boots at all, i think these boots would go with a lot of stuff i have for winter if they didnt have the big logo.

what do you all think?

dior motocycle boots 1

dior motorcycle boots

2. Couture_Whore

Couture_Whore New Member

ooohh!!! I love them! :wub: I don't really mind the huge logo at all.. but actually.. I think they look better from the side view B)

3. softgrey

softgrey flaunt the imperfection

i am really shocked that there is anyone who would wear them with that HUGE logo...i find it repulsive...but i guess you could cut off that band...

if you want great designer motorcycle boots withought a logo and with TONS of cool factor...you should check out ann demeulemeester...the most authentically rock n roll designer motorcycle boots...imo...

or else frye makes the real thing...

ps...i have both...

the frye's...
    http://www.fryeboots.com/subpages/[email protected]=1

4. metal-on-metal

Sorry, but I really don't like those. The huge logo is such a turnoff. I'd feel like such a fashion victim in those. Imagine if a real biker passed me on the street and saw my wannabe designer moto boots! :lol: Without the logo they'd just be ordinary motorcycle boots--and probably about $600 cheaper!

5. As You Like It

As You Like It Proponent of Plaid

Pry the logo off and they would be mad cool. I agree with Softie. Go with the Frye's or get some from any other reputable boot maker, like Carolina or Wolverine. You will save probably $500 and get a pair of boots that will last you for years and not go out of style.

6. TheSoCalledPrep

TheSoCalledPrep New Member

That logo is beyond bad.

I like the boots, though. Alot...

7. vintage_princess

vintage_princess Adorable illusion

Normally I dont mind logos too much, but the ones on those boots are ridiculously ugly. :sick: :sick:

8. Ms. Diorella

Ms. Diorella New Member

i'm sure they're are plemnty of people who will buy them simply for ythe fact they say dior on them yeah, thats the total turn off for me i don't want a huge logo on a nice pair of boots!

Those frye boots are very nice thanks for the link softie.
    I'm looking for some that go higher up on the leg, I'm gonna have a search around ill post some if i find some nice ones :smile:

9. TheSoCalledPrep

^^ Please do!! I've been looking for a pair of punky black boots and a pair of riding boots for ages :wacko:

The closest thing I've found so far is this pair from Faith.co.uk :

[​IMG]

10. Ms. Diorella

Ms. Diorella New Member

I've found two pairs that i like :smile:

this pair in black or brown from office

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

or this pair from schuh, i prefer the heel on the office pair better though, infact i just like the office pair better generally.

http://www.schuhstore.co.uk/images/product/1503547020_lg.jpg

I'm not so keen on those faith ones, they're really over done where i live and i don't really like suede much, i like these leather ones better :smile:

11. Aida.Sevan

Aida.Sevan New Member

Oh, they are great! :heart: :heart: :heart:

12. TheSoCalledPrep

I like the Office pair in black, but spare me the Schuhs...

No one over in my corner of America has even heard of faith, so I'm free to enjoy :winkiss:

13. softgrey

the frye boots come higher miss diorella...i just prefer the ankle style ...
    here they are...the quality will be MUCH higher than office and they will last at least 10yrs...but if you're just looking for a fashion/trend look...the office ones are cool...

http://www.fryeboots.com/subpages/catalog-...[email protected]=1

14. PrinceOfCats

PrinceOfCats Naturellement pulpeuse

You can buy that exact pair of boots minus the logo for about £40. I saw an identical pair in a cheap shoestore last week.

15. Ms. Diorella

Ms. Diorella New Member

Ooooh i like those much better than the office ones, i think i'll get a pair of those frye boots, the quality will be much better i'm sure as you said softie :smile: In terms of durability i'd rather have a pair that'd last me 10 years than a pair that'll last 1-2 years if that, i think that these boots are prettyversatile i'm not after them for trend, i've wanted some similar for a while now :smile:

thanks for the link again :smile: :flower:

16. hotpinky

hotpinky New Member

ick i think they're all hideous... so masculine and that heel (and the LOGO- AAHH)... they look like what men who don't wash their hair wear around here. hehe

if you like them, go for them.. what would you wear with them??? maybe that's my problem, i can't envision an attractive outfit that consists of these boots...

17. onehotgrrl

onehotgrrl New Member

Too bad it didn't have a higher heel.

18. softgrey

you're welcome... :flower: :heart:

19. vintage_princess

vintage_princess Adorable illusion

These are Miu Miu, I thought it might interest those who are looking for motorcycle boots. :flower:

20. Ms. Diorella

Ms. Diorella New Member

Ooooh i like these very much, are they this season? i want some that i'm not going to struggle to find, i like these and those frye boots the best so far. :flower: thanks :smile: