Holiday #358 S/S 2020 : Kendall Jenner by Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

I have seen her looking far more model-ish and then pretty in candids.. mostly because you see her body, which is out of the ordinary due to height, and then coolsculpting. Face shots hardly cut it and this just looks like an outtake from a cheap Wet N Wild campaign in 2004 (back when pink tones and being orange and cakey like Lindsay was a thing).

I love this. Like legit love this!

I don't like collage covers, but each and every shot of Kendall is absolutely magnificent on its own. The makeup, the nails, the tan, her beauty - it all complements each other and creates a beautiful, radiant vibe straight out of 70s. Truly fantastic work for Kendall.

These tired-**** Vogue editions have the laziest, most uninspiring team that can’t help Kendall to look better. She redeemed herself a bit with this!

She looks so orange?

Also, Bruce Weber has an editorial inside...

^ Yep, I was ready to hate this, but it works well. Nicely embodies the 1970s jet set heiress aesthetic without going too overboard with it.

One of the few magazines i still buy religiously , but Kendall, really?! Her face is just so uninteresting and ordinary that they could have chosen any young thing, it did not even had to be a model, and the effect would be exactly the same. If it wasn’t the Capri issue, i would certainly would not sponsor this mediocrity.

Gorgeous.
I’ve never understood the Kendall hate anyways.
Oh it’s very simple. Kendull is just not a good model. And she only got this far because she is a Kardashian.

I have to say though, these pictures are not half bad, I&V are probably the only photographers who are able to squeeze a tiny bit of life out of Kendull when they are shooting her.

I think people hate on Kendall because of her family (I don´t like her as a model but I don´t like a lot of famous models either).
It seems that people forget that:
1) She´s not the first "dull, dead in the eyes, gives one expression model" out there (I put her in the same category with Toni Garrn, Edie Campbell, Binx Walton).
2) She´s not the first model to capitalize on her family, the difference is that we all know who her family is. In other cases, they´re just rich families with connections.

Oh it’s very simple. Kendull is just not a good model. And she only got this far because she is a Kardashian.

Spot on. She’s just an ordinary girl. Not model material. Everything she does is underwhelming. Is that simple. I’m aware of the Kardashians of course, but avoid like the plague anything related to them, so i have no idea of her as a celebrity, i think i only heard her speak once, in that God awful Vogue video. Looking at her work it’s just clear as water that without connections she would have gone nowhere. Same for Gigi.

I think people hate on Kendall because of her family (I don´t like her as a model but I don´t like a lot of famous models either).
It seems that people forget that:
1) She´s not the first "dull, dead in the eyes, gives one expression model" out there (I put her in the same category with Toni Garrn, Edie Campbell, Binx Walton).
2) She´s not the first model to capitalize on her family, the difference is that we all know who her family is. In other cases, they´re just rich families with connections.

They don't hate on her. They just (rightly) point out that without her name and social media clout she wouldn't even be booking her local mall's catalogue.

When was the last time a girl with this bone structure and facial features got to have every single cover and campaign handed to her?

instagram/inezvandinoodh

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->