sixtdaily

Reaction score
The Saint Petersburg Issue, #386

Cover 1: Natalia Vodianova by Olivier Kerven

Cover 2: by Dmitri Markov

Cover 3: by Dmitri Markov

Cover 4: by François Halard

source: shop.yvon-lambert.com

Natalia looking like an actress long past the ingenue stage of her life... like a Romy Schneider or Charlotte Rampling pictured deep in thought.
Very Romy Schneider indeed!

I really love the Francois Halard cover :heart:

oh second one is perfect. that's how it really looks and third with bydlo guy is also true to what it is. well done! haha

am I awful for trying to find her in cover #2 for a second thinking they had recreated her beginnings? :ninja:

Anyway, she does look lovely in that cover. Does anyone remember that St Petersburg issue from W a hundred years ago? (2002 I think).. it made me dream about that city. Hopefully this delivers, too, love Holiday. :heart:

Actually love all the shots except Natalia's! Too dark...

Does anyone remember that St Petersburg issue from W a hundred years ago? (2002 I think).. it made me dream about that city. Hopefully this delivers, too, love Holiday. :heart:

If anyone can point me to an exact issue it would be much appreciated! Very curious to take a look at it!

^ W October 2002. It's really just a 3-page feature on how Saint Petersburg is the new 'hot spot' plus a 20-page story with Hannelore.
Thanks, excited to check it out!

These covers leave me cold, except maybe the second one. Guess I wanted to see something cheesy ala that shoot with Natasha Poly for the Bloomingdale's catalogue.

PRIVATE BALLET

photographer Bruno Staub
models Unia Pakhomova, Kyla Coleman, Madeline Allen, Dwyer Hallyburton, Elijah Quebrada, Kovich, Petra Fox, Jabali Sandiford, Zack Borzone, Xavier Lugo
style Marina Joseph Gilchrist
hair Mustafa Yanaz

AAC514925.jpg

AAC514922.jpg

AAC514924.jpg

artandcommerce

photo Krisztian Eder
Models Abby Champion, Astrid Voss and others
Styling by Tony Irvine
Make-up artist Dick Page
Hairstylist Braydon Nelson

krisztianeder

Last edited by a moderator:
When I think about Saint Petersburg, this is absolutely not what I have in my head - beautiful streets, museums, places, etc. These editorials could be in London, no one would see the difference.

Gosha Runchinsky shotting as well as Dmitry Markov and Francois Halard are fully St Pete made.
Holiday often makes studio or fashion shooting on location which are no really a part of issue theme. However all mood and atmosphere shooting not really fashion related are about the place

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anka xx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->