Holly Madison

shoexgal

Reaction score
I know she isn't a style icon, but I like the way she dresses herself. I really would like to know what brand and style her mink jacket is that she seems to wear everywhere.
72062_71047064.jpg

There she is on the right

your pictures not showing? i love holly, i think she's very beautiful and dresses well...sometimes....lol

i love holly. shes really pretty............! can someone post pics of her?

Informations

Madison (born Holly Cullen) was born in 1979. Her father traveled around due to work in the timber industry, and from age 2-11, Madison grew up on Prince of Wales Island, Alaska, near Juneau. Her family then moved back home to St. Helens, Oregon. In 1999, Madison moved to Los Angeles, where she competed to become a Hawaiian Tropic model and worked at Hooter's. This led to invitations to the infamous parties at Hefner's mansion, at a time when Hefner had seven other girlfriends. Madison moved into the mansion in 2001. Over the years she gradually became his "#1 girlfriend", and they share a bedroom together at Hefner's home. Hefner's two other girlfriends, Bridget Marquardt and the newest one, Kendra Wilkinson, have rooms in other parts of the mansion.
In 2003, Madison shot a pictorial for Cyber Girl of the Week, a feature of the Playboy website. She also appeared on the cover and inside of the November 2005 issue of Playboy magazine, along with Marquardt and Wilkinson as part of a special pictorial promoting The Girls Next Door. The girls were featured once again on the September 2006 issue of Playboy.
Also in 2005, Madison appeared in an episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm as herself along with Marquardt and Hefner.
In an April 2006 episode of Hannity & Colmes, during an interview with Alan Colmes, Hefner stated that Madison was the true "love of his life." It was also revealed that shooting began in April for a second season of the reality show The Girls Next Door. Shooting ran for two and a half months, and covered Hefner's 80th birthday party, Wilkinson's 21st, and a trip to Europe. New episodes began airing on July 30, 2006.
A self-described animal lover, Madison in 2006 is writing articles about pets for a friend's quarterly magazine, The Coolest Little Pet Magazine. Between television appearances, her job is "mistress of the Mansion pooches".

Filmography

FilmsTelevisionReferences
credit goes to Wikipédia for those informations :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Holly & Hef are adorable. Before I watched the show, I thought it was a tad immoral. But now I realize that they do love each other, despite how unhealthy their relationship may be. She calls him Puffin! :blush: :heart: :flower:

I think shes a sweetheart in the show and shes so pretty!

(hollymadison.com)

How she met Hef:
I was working as a Hawaiian Tropic model when one of Hef's friends saw me and put me on the Mansion's party list. The Midsummer Night's Dream party was my first Mansion experience. I saw lots of celebrities and Centerfolds and was most excited to meet Hef, Seth Green from the Austin Powers movies and Heather Kozar, one of my favorite Playmates. Feeling overwhelmed, my girlfriends and I left early (but not after feeding the squirrel monkeys). After about a year of coming to the Mansion parties, I finally got a chance to really talk to the elusive Mr. Hefner. I knew we would have a lot in common and hit it off immediately. He invited me out with him on a Wednesday, and I moved in that Friday.

Name: Holly Madison
Nickname: Muffin
Bust: 36D
Waist: 23"
Hips: 36"
Height: 5'7" Birthday: December 23, 1979
Birthplace: Astoria, Oregon (home of The Goonies)
Eye color: Brown
Turn-ons: Romantic movies, Frank Sinatra, Disneyland, creativity
Turnoffs: Negativity, cold weather, tardiness

Her Favs:
Disneyland rides: The Matterhorn and Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Forbidden Eye
Disney character: Belle from Beauty and the Beast
Color: White
Fragrance: Amarige de Givenchy
Article of clothing: Nothing! Sports to play: Is sex a sport?
Sports to watch: See above...just kidding!
Outdoor activity: Walking the dogs
Video games: Playboy: The Mansion, Gumshoe, Ms. Pac Man -- am I starting to show my age yet?
TV Show: The Girls Next Door
Beverage: Diet Coke
(www.playboy.com)

(www.pr.com)

I was suprised to find this but heres a pic of Holly before she became playboy girl...even though she had surgery she didnt go too overboard. But she does look different!

(goodplasticsurgery.com)

This show is my gulity pleasure, ok I have a few:P I cant wait for the 3rd season, its just so fun and silly, shes my favorite of the girls, I like how she dresses 70's kitschy sometimes with the short shorts and tube socks, its cute.:heart:

She is definitely cuter with the plastic surgery. I love her new nose ^_^

Ahh, I love Holly, she's the coolest.

293.holly.022307.jpg

293.holly.hef.022307.jpg

eonline.com

Out of all the girlfriends, Holly is the best dressed. She seems to do a mix of fourties, Jackie O and preppie-- she always looks fabulous and sexy without looking as though she tries too hard (coughKendracough). Ugh, Kendra dresses so trashy.

425.gnd.gallery.casablanca.jpg

293.girls.next.door3.022307.jpg

eonline.com

Normally it's hard to make leopard print look classy but I think Holly pulls it off:P

This quote was on askmen.com; it's really cute:
"I don't get jealous of other girls, because I was [...] raised in a cloning lab to be the perfect woman for Hugh M. Hefner, so, other than the fact that my I.Q.'s probably a little higher than he would like, I have nothing to worry about." -Holly Madison, on sharing Hugh Hefner with other girls

Holly_Madison.jpg

wikipedia.com

13.jpg

she has a good sense of humour, didnt realise she had more surgery than the breast job though. Thought she was a natural beauty..

i can't believe that she isn't a natural beauty! Yuck, plastic. Well what can I say. She looks fab

I think she looks like an younger version of Dolly Parton :blink:

she is definately the sweetest of all the girls. that show is my guilty pleasure too!

XOXOXO.gif

At least she didn't over do her nose, it's still distinct. I likes :smile:

credit: myspace.com/hollymadison

Yeah, she is my fav too on the show. The nose looks good. I knew there was some other plastic surgery she did but I wasn't sure what is was but now that I see the old pics, it deff. is her nose. It look natural though, they did a good job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
effettovetro
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->