Hollywood-print Handbags

cloudzaplenty

New/Inactive Member
Reaction score
Hi! I'm not sure if these have been mentioned already, but I've been noticing these sort of bags (or something like them) around, with picture of famous old-time celebrities. Some even have little diamantes sewn where the jewels ae supposed to be! I think they're quite cute, what do you think of them? :flower:

Funky, cute, and very versatile (I've seen them add life to business casual, calm down urban-chic jeans and tee-shirts, and make excellent conversation pieces for after five wear). Best when worn in moderation.

They really vary in quality and appearance. Some are so beautiful when tastefully done, but others just dont do the justice to the face it is graced with. I cant say i like the one shown here, but there are many which i do :heart:

I think the originals are by Fiore (correct me if I'm wrong)
They are/were cute for awhile but now EVERYWHERE has them.

Although some of them are quite tacky, I have seen a few that are better quality. Also, it's nice to see some of the great old stars (like the wonderful Audrey Hepburn) gain more exposure.

i think these kind fo bags are quite passe , they are cute, but they ahve been aroudn fro hwo many years?

Looks like a bad Anya Hindmarch rip off :blink:

4.jpg

this thing about pics on handbags is quite tacky :yuk: IMO unless its BE A BAG by A.H. (which features your very own pic!!!)

and the hollywood craze had only been hyped with those BIRKIN COPIES with unique drawings of GRACE KELLY, AUDREY, ETC and crystals by this specific french designer (i forgot her name) . those were the only ones that i liked. but were from 2400 EUROS upwards :wink:

Ashanti had a bag w/ her face on it - I forgot wear she wore it (MTV Awards maybe?) - anyways I think thats tacky to accessorize your outfit w/ yourself!

Originally posted by Jaim45@Dec 16th, 2003 - 8:11 am
Ashanti had a bag w/ her face on it - I forgot wear she wore it (MTV Awards maybe?) - anyways I think thats tacky to accessorize your outfit w/ yourself!
I think I agree, though I do like the BE A BAG by A.H. Personally, I think it's best if you feature your baby or pet or someone other than yourself on your bag. :flower:

i like the concept but i dont really like the style of the bags that i have seen like this.

I love them

They are good collectors.

I have a Marliyn Monroe, but I have never worn it. (sorry MOM)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->