Hot denim brands in your area

Duffers

Reaction score
Here in Scandinavia it is Fornarina, Diesel & Seven/For All Mankind...

In the Netherlands the most populair demin brands are Diesel, Replay, Indian Rose and Miss Sixty.

Seven and Frankie B are running up slowely...

nothing is RRREALLY hot.
but brands that are being sold like hot cakes are:

*Rogan
*Seven
*Paper Denim
*some Joe's

Here in the "As You Like It" household, I'm all about DIY, while my husband typically sports Levi, Old Navy, or whatever the hell I found at Family Thrift for cheap (his work jeans)

I'm going on a massive bluejeans-making spree because I can't find any that I like that don't look like dog-*** on me. I didn't know it was humanly possible to look that bad until the last time I tried jeans shopping. An avidity for cycling does not make for legs that look all skinny and delicate in today's drainpipe bluejeans. *curse*

Seven
Paper Denim
Earl Jeans

those are the hot ones in the philippines

NYC! yaaay!

Ok well, Seven is pretty much the old standby. Its the denim uniform. No one bats an eye when you're wearing sevens, but it is an indicator of "hipness" or whatever.

Citizens of Humanity was hot for about a milisecond back in winter, now its just like, eh, you have them too? Kosher.

James were hyped and hyped and are nothing special. I'd say alot of people are digging Sacred Blue right now, though. And Chloé. The double waisted Chloé jeans are really hot right now.

i'm not saying this is "hot" but, where i live, everyone and her mother wears topshop jeans. i am pretty loyal to miss sixty and sevens and citizens, but since i can't see my own ***, i'm stuck looking at that darn topshop logo everywhere i go. (actually, the jeans themselves are fairly cute!)

I think Nudie looks nice, at least on a colleague of mine... :wink:

in terms of designer or hip denim, in Houston i see a lot of --

seven for all mankind/cititzens of humanity
paper denim
diesel
miss sixty
energie
lucky
levi's premium
blue cult
juicy
AG

i've seen a couple people with ---

evisu
ddc lab
rogan
true religion
chip & pepper
rock & republic
earl

oh and ONE girl wearing Tsubi's -- when i saw her i went up to her and asked wear she got em from, and just as i suspected, she was from australia.

yeah, long list i know. i have this obsession with jeans. i always checkout people's jeans, guy or girl. was just remembering the different brands i saw when i was at the Galleria today. i gotta give us some credit. i always thought that Houston and the South in general get the trends really late but i saw some really trendy jean brands being sported today.

if i could get my hands on some european levi's (levi red), wranglers, or lee's i would be the happiest person in the world.

Here in Vancouver, Canada :

- Sevens/ Citizens of Humanity
- Diesel
- Paper Denim
- Blue Cult
- Rock & Republic
- Chip & Pepper
- Juicy Couture

Miss Sixty is kind of over here...they were really hot way back in the day before Sevens hit the scene.

in terms of popularity

in LA

Blue Cult
Miss Sixty
Seven
Citizen's of Humanity
Frankie B.
Juicy
PD&C

For me:

Yanuk and Levi's RedTab/Premium

In San Francisco, currently popular:

Citizens of Humanity
Seven
AG
Diesel
Levis

I forgot NUDIE, they are soooo pop here in Scandinavia... They are now coming with a second line, DENIM BIRDS. It`s for girl`s only... Check out www.denimbirds.com

Hot in Athens:
Diesel*
Miss Sixty*
Gas*
ddp*

i like sixty, diesel and gas a lot..mainly because they're the only brands that make jeans that fit me well..

For me it's Marithe et Francois Girbaud (thanks, kit...where are you by the way?).

next denim brand to watch.. super old but super cool

LEE.

they are so oldschool and back in trend i feel :wink:

my bf swears by Lee since ...highschool i think they look very sexy on guys,
good idea to give them a try myself

merci for reminding me Leyla :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz