Hot denim brands in your area

miss sixty, topshop, and levi's are the most prominent. I've suddenly been noticing more and more sevens as of late, though.

Lee has been super hot here in Scandinavia for 1.5 year now, all the new modells from Lee that`s hot now was been made for the Scandinavian market. Leola is the hottest model... It`s this new styles that was made for the Scandi market that are bringing Lee`s back on track... The pricepoint has been their sucess here in Scandi...

Originally posted by sbbbjm@May 15th, 2004 - 11:31 pm
if i could get my hands on some european levi's (levi red), wranglers, or lee's i would be the happiest person in the world.
Are European Levi's different? That's what I've always suspected... I never find cool Levis in America.

Iceland:

Diesel, Diesel Diesel !!!!
Lee
Wrangler
Levi's

Since I split my time between Princeton, NJ and Manhattan, I'll do both.

Princeton:
-7 For All Mankind
-AG
-Diesel
-Citizens
-LEv'is

NY:
-still 7s (no matter what people say, they really are not over)
-a lot of women in Chloe jeans
-Rogan
-less than in the fall and winter, but Citizens are still pretty big

Tension (they're fabulous!)
Miss Sixty
Space FB
Parasuco :yuk:

Originally posted by Dark Princess+May 16th, 2004 - 8:24 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dark Princess @ May 16th, 2004 - 8:24 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-sbbbjm@May 15th, 2004 - 11:31 pm
if i could get my hands on some european levi's (levi red), wranglers, or lee's i would be the happiest person in the world.
Are European Levi's different? That's what I've always suspected... I never find cool Levis in America.

[/b][/quote]
Levo's red tab is teh europeand esigned designed levi's line, but it is also sould in america.

Originally posted by Spacemiu@May 15th, 2004 - 9:12 pm
in terms of popularity

in LA

Blue Cult
Miss Sixty
Seven
Citizen's of Humanity
Frankie B.
Juicy
PD&C

For me:

Yanuk and Levi's RedTab/Premium
Same list for the same city

cept lately I've been seeing Joe's Jeans a lot now too.

Originally posted by Spacemiu+May 16th, 2004 - 8:21 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Spacemiu @ May 16th, 2004 - 8:21 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Dark Princess@May 16th, 2004 - 8:24 am
<!--QuoteBegin-sbbbjm
@May 15th, 2004 - 11:31 pm

Levo's red tab is teh europeand esigned designed levi's line, but it is also sould in america. [/b][/quote]
levi's red, to me, has a more foward design than even the levi's premiums and reissues. but yeah in europe they have american brands that have been reinterpreted -- i.e. levi's, wrangler, lee, carhartt (this one makes me laugh becuz carhartt is like the ranch hand/farmer uniform over here). i saw an european ad for wranglers and was totally wowed. same big wrangler 'W's' on thpockets and leather patch on the poclet but they had a nice fade and were low and flared. yeah this is the same wrangler that makes skin tight high waisted cowboy jeans for the US market. when my friends from swden came out here they were sportin lee jean jackets and jeans in cool washes, but i think urban outfitters is starting to sell those.

Everybody is wearing Diesel here in Denmark. And I'm sick of it. They're SO overprized here and they honestly dosen't do much for me.

I've always been wearing Levi's and I'm going to keep it that way. :heart:

Originally posted by Sephora_Socialite+May 16th, 2004 - 10:35 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sephora_Socialite @ May 16th, 2004 - 10:35 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Spacemiu@May 15th, 2004 - 9:12 pm
in terms of popularity

in LA

Blue Cult
Miss Sixty
Seven
Citizen's of Humanity
Frankie B.
Juicy
PD&C

For me:

Yanuk and Levi's RedTab/Premium
Same list for the same city

cept lately I've been seeing Joe's Jeans a lot now too. [/b][/quote]
oh yeah Joe's of corse

I think Joe's has gotten more attention sens seven whent 'out'

Also Rock & republic is geting hotter, mich i liek becuas I fidn there jeans really cool

Originally posted by sbbbjm+May 17th, 2004 - 12:05 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sbbbjm @ May 17th, 2004 - 12:05 am)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Spacemiu@May 16th, 2004 - 8:21 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-sbbbjm

Levo's red tab is teh europeand esigned designed levi's line, but it is also sould in america.
levi's red, to me, has a more foward design than even the levi's premiums and reissues. but yeah in europe they have american brands that have been reinterpreted -- i.e. levi's, wrangler, lee, carhartt (this one makes me laugh becuz carhartt is like the ranch hand/farmer uniform over here). i saw an european ad for wranglers and was totally wowed. same big wrangler 'W's' on thpockets and leather patch on the poclet but they had a nice fade and were low and flared. yeah this is the same wrangler that makes skin tight high waisted cowboy jeans for the US market. when my friends from swden came out here they were sportin lee jean jackets and jeans in cool washes, but i think urban outfitters is starting to sell those. [/b][/quote]
I agree Levi's red tab is more forward and creative, less typical.

about wranglers you may be intrested that teh desigenr of Built by Wendy is doing a special line for Wrangelrs due out later this year I belive. Its very nice, sort of indie vibe.

IRC vs. Deth killers.
I know their t-shirts are hot right now.... but i love there jeans!

Originally posted by Spacemiu@May 18th, 2004 - 4:51 pm

Also Rock & republic is geting hotter, mich i liek becuas I fidn there jeans really cool
Space, where can you find R&R jeans here in LA?..There's only one shop in Studio City which doesnt have very many and thats about it...

I've been seeing:

Joe's Jeans
Yanuk
Miss Sixty
Paper Denim and Cloth
Seven for all Mankind
Levi's Red Tab
Sergio Valente

Originally posted by sbbbjm+May 17th, 2004 - 2:05 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sbbbjm @ May 17th, 2004 - 2:05 am)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Spacemiu@May 16th, 2004 - 8:21 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-sbbbjm

levi's red, to me, has a more foward design than even the levi's premiums and reissues. but yeah in europe they have american brands that have been reinterpreted -- i.e. levi's, wrangler, lee, carhartt (this one makes me laugh becuz carhartt is like the ranch hand/farmer uniform over here). i saw an european ad for wranglers and was totally wowed. same big wrangler 'W's' on thpockets and leather patch on the poclet but they had a nice fade and were low and flared. yeah this is the same wrangler that makes skin tight high waisted cowboy jeans for the US market. when my friends from swden came out here they were sportin lee jean jackets and jeans in cool washes, but i think urban outfitters is starting to sell those. [/b][/quote]
Ladies and gentlemen, I am here to tell you that Wrangler butts don’t drive me nuts. Indeed, a pair of shoehorn-fitted, cowboy-style classic Wrangler bluejeans don’t impress me so much as distress me. When your jeans are that tight, I bet you can’t even fart, ‘cause your buttcheeks are so thoroughly compressed. Nobody really, truly needs that intimate of a view of anybody else’s gluteal and groinular regions, either.

Originally posted by As You Like It@May 19th, 2004 - 6:12 am

Ladies and gentlemen, I am here to tell you that Wrangler butts don’t drive me nuts. Indeed, a pair of shoehorn-fitted, cowboy-style classic Wrangler bluejeans don’t impress me so much as distress me. When your jeans are that tight, I bet you can’t even fart, ‘cause your buttcheeks are so thoroughly compressed. Nobody really, truly needs that intimate of a view of anybody else’s gluteal and groinular regions, either.
:lol: :lol:
:rofl:

At my school (in The Netherlands) it's Miss Sixty,Gsus,Diesel,ONLY and Replay

Diesel is the most worn round where i am

Miss sixty is probably second to diesel, so many places sell them

Levi's, and lots of them, everyone seems to be wearing at least one item made by levi's - i'm not big on them though really

and then you get quite a few wearing topshop jeans too.

Is there something news happend now on the denims??? Of course we have Paper, Rogan, Joe`S, Yanuk, Rock & Republic, Seven For All Mankind, Juicy, Citizen etc... But what is the next big thing??? I can`t see that this James Jeans is it??? Is there something hot news from Italia???

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SailorMoon1993
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->