Hot denim brands in your area

Originally posted by leyla m.@May 31st, 2004 - 2:39 pm
were true religion mentioned yet?
havent tried them yet. but a hip store will stock them soon (i know, we are a tad bit behind :ninja: )
yeah true religion is geting really populare

Never heard of "Hudson"... Where is Hudson from??? Do you have a pic???

cp00503-l.jpg

--from purpleskirt.com.

hey, i wasn't quite sure where i should post this ... but i figured here might be a good place, since the topic is jeans afteralll....

i saw this girl wearing some jeans, and i'm wondering if anyone knew what brand they could possibly be or know of anything similar ... ? i'm in love with them + didn't think to ask her when i saw 'em.

they were tight fitting jeans (but not tapered... probably straight leg .. she had them turned up at the bottom), but they had their belt loops placed maybe two inches or so below where they'd usually be (like, worn with a belt, the belt would be resting on your hips, instead of the top of the pants). they were super cute ..... might've had a bit of stretch... i'm not sure, as i only saw them + didn't get up close + personal with 'em....... + i know nothing about different brands of jeans....

i'm going crazy here .. i love them

Originally posted by Lena@May 16th, 2004 - 5:14 am
Hot in Athens:
Diesel*
Miss Sixty*
Gas*
ddp*
Wow..Is GAS jeans popular in Athens :shock:

A friend of me told me that Japan Rags was the hottest denimbrand in Cannes & St. Tropez in France this summer... Is there anyone that knows this brand???

I think maybe the brand`s name is "LE TEMPS DE CERISES".... I think it is from France...

Originally posted by Duffers@May 21 2004, 01:55 AM
Do you have some pic of Slab??? Havnt seen them, but heard good things... True Religion is great, but not new... Same with Chip & Pepper, I`m not a fan!
[snapback]261508[/snapback]​

sorry to have kept you waiting.
Slab by Rick Owens (pictures came out badly though)

Originally posted by tangerine@Jun 1 2004, 05:29 PM
cp00503-l.jpg

--from purpleskirt.com.
[snapback]273454[/snapback]​

Guess has ripped these off for men and women, we got them in two days ago. So THAT'S where they got the pockets from. They're cute.

Silver Jeans have a great fit, and Sevens too. Rogans are a little tighter at the waistband, make sure you get your normal size because they don't stretch. Earls are also very flattering.

I saw a pair of Hudsons in a mag and I really liked them... but it seems like the pockets would make your butt look saggy...

rogans still my favorite, but will be buying true religions this fall.

In San Francisco, it seems like every other butt is sporting Citizens of Humanity. The pockets on them are kinda large and far apart and they don't flatter everyone. Seven is big here too, as well as Abercrombie and Lux (the Urban Outfitters brand). You'd think Levi's would be huge, since their HQ is here, but nope.

Personally, I love PD&C. I have 5 pairs and counting. I'd also like to get a pair of Rogan jeans, and Earnest Sewn, from the guy that started PD&C.

Originally posted by kimair@Aug 9 2004, 01:15 PM
In San Francisco, it seems like every other butt is sporting Citizens of Humanity. The pockets on them are kinda large and far apart and they don't flatter everyone. Seven is big here too, as well as Abercrombie and Lux (the Urban Outfitters brand). You'd think Levi's would be huge, since their HQ is here, but nope.

Personally, I love PD&C. I have 5 pairs and counting. I'd also like to get a pair of Rogan jeans, and Earnest Sewn, from the guy that started PD&C.
[snapback]326100[/snapback]​

i just bought my little sister another pair of citizens of humanity (she's fifteen)...they are really hot among the kids this school year...and the only problem i have with my papers is that they are too hard to dress up...they always look ridiculously casual no matter what they're worn with

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"