Hot denim brands in your area

yes, I love Japan Rags. I just bought a pair and they have the most amazing vintage washes and a great fit (something that is hard to find in men's jeans).

united states, in mississippi its Express and Diesel (my personal favorite is Express :heart: ..they always fit me perfect :flower: )

Originally posted by hommed'affaire@Sep 23 2004, 12:07 PM
i also like wearing womens jeans - they fit so much better than men's. to be honest I have had mens jeans in the past but they did nothing for me - especially since i'm on the slim side. mens jeans are cut with such a high rise and with so much fabric that i'm swimming in them!
[snapback]373651[/snapback]​
Ditto.

Yay for men who wear women's jeans! What are your favorite brands? I like Seven, Blue Cult, Citizens (before they stretch), AG, and Sacred Blue myself.

i would to hate to sit or bend down in those jeans... man! instant showtime for butt cleavage, and for the whole wide world to see. :blink: from what i see in the picture i like the shape.

I've just discovered a brand that is, well, not exactly hot, but great. I picked up a pair of New York & Company jeans for $16 and they feel so nice :shock:

Originally posted by sbbbjm@May 16 2004, 03:29 PM

oh and ONE girl wearing Tsubi's -- when i saw her i went up to her and asked wear she got em from, and just as i suspected, she was from australia.

[snapback]256951[/snapback]​

Yep, Tsubi's are HOT HOT HOT here in Australia!! I have a few pair myself and they fit so perfectly! Love them to bits..

Other hot aussie jeans are Sass & Bide...and Bettina Liano..

Other than those, the usual overseas labels are popular:

Seven for All Mankind
Citizens of Humanity
Paper Denim & Cloth
Miss Sixty
True Religion

etc etc..

:innocent:

Express
L.E.I.
Mudd
Guess
Quiksilver
Levi's

Just the regular stuff, nuthing fancy.

Rock & Republic rocks in Scandinavia now, It`s the hottest denimbrand here now....

Yeah... Every girls in Scandi loves The Mick... It fits them perfect... Is R&R pop in LA now???

Originally posted by Duffer@Oct 3 2004, 10:24 PM
Yeah... Every girls in Scandi loves The Mick... It fits them perfect... Is R&R pop in LA now???
[snapback]384653[/snapback]​

very

Here in N. California, Seven's and COH are the uniform.

I personally go with Diesel's and PD&C.

In Estonia:
No hot denim trends in my town - the cheaper the better (Only, Wrangler, Cartini) :wacko: And that applies to all the small towns here.

In the capital city Tallinn, I have seen a lot of Diesel :wub: and Levi's. And of course a lot of cheap ones :yuk:

Nobody mentioned Blood & Glitter (with a unicorn on the backpocket) ..hm..maybe the labels too tinny :huh:
I got a pair in Copenhagen just before I found out I was pregnant..
after wearing them for two weeks my tummy started to *popped*
and it was goodbye new favorite jeans hello maternity jeans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"