Hot Pink Patent Leather Heels

divanyc

Reaction score

What do we think about these brightly colored heels everyone in Hollywood is wearing Jessica Simpson/Nicole Richie/Cameron Diaz/Jennifer Lopez?? I am diggin them..especially the patent leather ones..is anyone seeing this trend in NYC?? I haven't yet...It really jazzes up a boring snoring outfit...+ You can wear them to work?? BCBG has some cute pairs...

I've been wearing them for almost two years, but I'm the real cool one, I get mine from thrift stores! woot woot. My best find was a pair of lightpink YSL pumps for $1!

B)

I'm dying for them... but alas. I'm broke and can really only afford to look at them through the window... and even that pains my cc.

i dont know which ones you are referring to if any in particular. or are you just talking bout the trend of neon pumps? :unsure:

I adore them!!! they are so cute, and they complete any hot outfit in a flash!.. Fredericks of Hollywood had them a while ago, and my best friend got them in Turquoise, Pink and Yellow...she also has Steve Maddens ones in Hot Pink and Silver :winkiss:

Originally posted by *AndoraStar*@Feb 11th, 2004 - 6:31 pm
I REALLY REALLY WANT THOSE! where can I get them?
ZARA made them in all colors last season. dunno if u can still find them :unsure:

Originally posted by leyla m.+Feb 11th, 2004 - 2:06 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(leyla m. @ Feb 11th, 2004 - 2:06 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-*AndoraStar*@Feb 11th, 2004 - 6:31 pm
I REALLY REALLY WANT THOSE! where can I get them?
ZARA made them in all colors last season. dunno if u can still find them :unsure: [/b][/quote]
They actually had them here in yellow and red on sale, but the sizes are really small... I think they went down to 19 dollars :shock:

I saw some hot pink Stuart Weitzman sandals that I am dying for. Need to get a pedi before I go try them on at Holts, though.. :wink: Oh I am itching for winter to end.

Originally posted by AlmostFamous@Feb 9th, 2004 - 6:32 pm
I've been wearing them for almost two years, but I'm the real cool one, I get mine from thrift stores! woot woot. My best find was a pair of lightpink YSL pumps for $1!

B)
tell me where you shop!!

Not fond of them at all. [/I]But if you can make'em work, more power to you!

I have some pink ones I got from Goodwill. I'm going to wear with my new pink and black striped legwarmers. Love the bright, '80s look to them! B)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->