Hot Pink Pointy Toed Stilettos

Reaction score
hmm i need some quick advice!

i like to be daring with my clothes. right now i have on a short pleated, white, blue, and pink plaid miniskirt in tweed, and a black band shirt. i'm leaving in a bit to go shopping, and i'm debating between my trust light blue converse, or.....

my hot pink pointy toed stilettos!!

where i live, you rarely see clothes like this but i like to try new things. my mom and my sister think that i'll either fall over or my feet will hurt.

i need TFS members opinions, i know you all know fashion better than people around here! :lol: :flower:

don't be fooled...your feet will hurt...but that's the price you'll pay to look good.

Originally posted by mikeijames@Jun 29th, 2004 - 5:10 pm
don't be fooled...your feet will hurt...but that's the price you'll pay to look good.
agreed.
i don't think that there's a way to get around your feet hurting while you're wearing a pair of pointy-toed pumps.
you could try getting a size bigger than what you normally wear.
i've heard it helps.

sneakers are just better for shopping...save the pumps for going out... :flower:

Originally posted by softgrey@Jun 29th, 2004 - 6:14 pm
sneakers are just better for shopping...save the pumps for going out... :flower:
agreed!
but fashionable sneakers B)

Originally posted by brian+Jun 29th, 2004 - 7:06 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (brian @ Jun 29th, 2004 - 7:06 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-mikeijames@Jun 29th, 2004 - 5:10 pm
agreed.
i don't think that there's a way to get around your feet hurting while you're wearing a pair of pointy-toed pumps.
you could try getting a size bigger than what you normally wear.
i've heard it helps. [/b][/quote]
I wouldn't get the shoes too much larger.. it can cause your foot to slide around ... just giving you more blisters on your toes and heels.

and I agree you should just wear them out... not to shop in. :wink:

I always wear heels, also shop in them :lol:

but you decide what's better for you :flower:

Originally posted by MissPurple@Jun 29th, 2004 - 11:09 pm

me too :ninja: :lol:

Originally posted by Pradaromance12+Jun 30th, 2004 - 12:13 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pradaromance12 @ Jun 30th, 2004 - 12:13 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MissPurple@Jun 29th, 2004 - 11:09 pm

me too :ninja: :lol: [/b][/quote]
hear, hear! :ninja: :innocent:

I wear heels shopping but on the days when I'm really going around the place shopping, I wear the sneakers shopping and wear the pumps out after.

Sometimes you just need an excuse to dress up. Nothing wrong with that. :flower:

If you're used to wearing heels all the time, then it is totally fine. If not, start slow!

thanks everyone! i went with the sneakers, because my mom doesnt think i'm ready to wear the heels out, they're pretty high. she wouldnt let me wear them to school either.

oh well

thanks again! :flower:

yah i personally wear my stilletoes and pumps as much as possible.....i like to think of it as breaking them in! they get comfier and comfier everytime....espcially if they are made out of leather because they stretch quite a bit after a few good wears....then they fit like gloves! :flower:

Heeeels!!! I always buy pointy boots a half size up, but pumps you really can't do that because everyone would see that your shoes were too large.... :errm: Looking cool is worth some pinch, though.

Originally posted by brian+Jun 29th, 2004 - 10:54 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (brian @ Jun 29th, 2004 - 10:54 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-softgrey@Jun 29th, 2004 - 6:14 pm
agreed!
but fashionable sneakers B) [/b][/quote]
I got half a size bigger cos i dont like toe cleavge and its so much better

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->