House of Holland S/S 11 London

I really like the pleated skirts. :heart: And that baby blue pleated dress is nice as well.
But other than that, this is just a bit too much "Mr. Sandman-ish". - Hey maybe that's where he got his inspiration :rofl:

I liked the pleated skirts and the way they moved in motion, but why do the earrings always break? theres always something fallen off on his runway

the pleats are great, especially the blue pleated dress, but the banana leaf items reminded me of a hotel maids uniform..

even though i see ysl and pucci i actually like this a lot. i am surprised :D

I find those earrings funny ^.^
I've seen better from House of Holland, but i like this.Not everything, but some pieces are pretty. I find combination of materials a bit wierd, some of them don't really get along. But shoes are adorable!
From 1 to 5 i would give a 3.

It's appealing in an uplifting kind of way, but there's little to say aside from that.

if lindsay lohan had made a second collection for ungaro, this is what it would have looked like.

I like the use of color but I am not feeling this collection on any level. It's a little too much for me. I love the makeup, so clean and fresh..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->