How Do You Smell Today? #4

^That is old school (it's my mom's preferred scent)....

ysl - l'homme

Bleu de Chanel

And I love it. A lot of people say it's "generic" but I frankly can't think of any other fragrance that smells like it. :huh:

Bleu de Chanel

And I love it. A lot of people say it's "generic" but I frankly can't think of any other fragrance that smells like it. :huh:

I think they might mean it smells safe/inoffensive. At least that's how I would classify it, not neccesarily a bad thing.
I actually considered buying it a while ago.

Right now I'm wearing Comme des Garçons - Black.

Would be quite an interesting combo, they both have dominant incense notes. Black with pepper and licorice (at least on me) and bleu with citrus notes. Doesn't sound bad at all, could be just as interesting as the name. :wink:

Faintly of Chanel No. 5 sensual elixir (my signature scent and sadly discontinued ) and baby formula... very glamorous lol

I love M7 but I always thought they have discontinued it...

They did. I have an old bottle. There have been a couple of re-issues, which depending on who you ask, do or do not smell more or less like the original. I haven't tried any of the reissues yet (the current one is M7 Oud Absolu, as you may already know).

Anyway... today:

Serge Lutens Iris Silver Mist

They did. I have an old bottle. There have been a couple of re-issues, which depending on who you ask, do or do not smell more or less like the original. I haven't tried any of the reissues yet (the current one is M7 Oud Absolu, as you may already know).

Anyway... today:

Serge Lutens Iris Silver Mist

Thanks Tangerine, I definitely didn't know about these reissues of M7s.. never seen them at all but the last few years I been shifting to more perfume companies than fashions houses' perfumes so maybe that's why, but I love go search for this long lost friend...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nationalsalt
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->