petite_femme

Reaction score
How do you like to wear your jeans?

fitted?
skintight?
loose?
baggy?

All of the above? :D

I just lost some weight and it KILLED me to have to throw out some of my old jeans. I loved them so. Jeans are difficult to find for me. Ideally I like them to be fitted (but I have NO ***, so it's hard to shop for) and I don't discriminate. I wear straight, boot or flare. As long as they aren't tapered or parachute like.

Em

I wear my jeans quite large, but not skater. The are very low slung and baggy on the legs but fitted on the hips. Recently descovered that Fat Face surf wear seems to have designed its entire denim range around me! :heart:

Attachments

• 09151.jpg
    09151.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 390
High-waist, reasonably fitted or slightly loose. No taper as this really doesn't work with denim.

Medium to low rise, fitted to loose, no skintight or super baggy, straight leg or boot cut but not pegged or bellbottom.

Low rise, fitted or loose but never skintight, straight leg or boot cut.

low rise always (but never so low it is vulgar :yuk: always worn with long tops)... cut of leg varies depending on what I am wearing on top and how everything balances out...sometimes I like a nice wide-legged, looser cut. I also frequently wear a nicely fitted jean with a slight flare (nothing ridiculous)...it's the most flattering to my figure. these days I am also tending more towards skinny cuts. to me the cut of the leg has more to do with what flatters your body than anything.

^^^ low rise i love them:heart: and if they arent low rise i just end up cuttin the top off em! i love frayed denim for some reason.

tangerine said:
Medium to low rise, fitted to loose, no skintight or super baggy, straight leg or boot cut but not pegged or bellbottom.
ditto .. though I rip mine!

straight or loose (depending on mood) but always low rise

low rise- with a flare at the bottom and long... i hate when pants do not go past your ankles..

also I like to wear long tops as with the low rise you get crack and i think it looks gross :woot:

Low rise, always...

As far as the fit, fitted jeans always work well, as well as loose jeans, but not loose to the point where they are baggy. I like them appropriately sized at the waist, but loose wide legs.

The skinnier the better, the tighter the better :lol:

I normally buy them a size too long, so I tailor them with a merrow machine to make them super skinny, so when I wear them too long, I can scrunch them up, and they look amazing... I've mastered the denim manipulation with a sewing machine, so I can actually alter a pair of jeans, size wise, I can make a pair of 8 to a 4 :lol: ...so I do good when I buy them on sale :lol:

I have a few pants that are meant to be loose, but thats the whole style of those.

The few pants I wear, since I really don't wear much pants, are low rise and are fitted but not overly tight or else I feel like a overstuffed carnita burrito :lol:

My friends always joke though I have a nonexsistant butt crack :lol: where their buttcrack would be showing with low pants like those, mine is no where in sight.
:huh: :P

Last edited by a moderator:
I wear either slim cut or straight leg jeans...bootcut is fine, i don't like baggy jeans or flares. I wear jeans literally every day so I like to wear them with a worn in but luxurious feel.

BTW pardon my ignorance, but can someone please explain to me what a taper on jeans looks like? I hear about how it's a faux pas all the time but I don't even know what it is...

Mostly low rise but a 7.5 or 8 inch rise is the minimum. I don't like exposed butt cracks, it's so plumberish and I'm guessing other people don't either. If it's high rise it has to be real high & tight like the balenciaga clingy pants.
Slightly flared or drainpipe. Fitted to loose. Never baggy, does nothing for the figure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crowbar69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->