How Many Wrinkles Do U Have?

well...since everyone is pretty young...i think the results are pretty predictable...
and i'm one of the oldest peeoplee here...so if i have hardly any wrinkles...who does???...

i don't know...i doubt many people here have major skin damage...unless they've spent a lot of time out of doors and have sun damage...

I have none, I only get them under my eyes and around my mouth when I laugh :lol:

None.....yet, thank god. My mother would kill me if I started stealing her anti-wrinkle 100 dollar-a-tube crap.

I'm young (19), i have small wrinkles only around my eyes if i'm sleepless, but i use anti-wrinkle cream. It's better to start using it earlier than after the first wrinkles....i think. :wink:

I don't have any yet. I don't even have smile lines yet. I'm 22. My mom is 48 and she only has faint laugh lines and a few lines in the outer corners of her eyes but that is it. She also doesn't have any cellulite so perhaps I'll age slowly.

Originally posted by Spike413@Sep 25 2004, 03:01 PM
None.....yet, thank god. My mother would kill me if I started stealing her anti-wrinkle 100 dollar-a-tube crap.
[snapback]375682[/snapback]​

Lmao, Im already doing that :innocent:.

I have very fine lines on either side of my mouth from grinning ear to ear and four very fine lines on my forehead because I raise my eyebrows too much. I raise them when I ask a question, I raise them when I am surprised, I raise them in greeting when I am on the phone and somebody walks by and tries to get my attention. I think I'm pretty much the only person who notices them, and that is mainly because I wish they weren't there, but they are, so that's that.

Anyway, I'm 27 and never took any especial care of my skin and don't moisturize anything like as frequently as I should, so I guess I get what's coming to me.

Oh, and I also have zits too. And blackheads. Horrid skin.

I have a tiny crease in the middle of my forehead when i frown but thats about it...

when I am stressed or angry I furrow my brow - thats mainly beause of stress at work. I wish I didn't but I am completely unaware of doing it. It makes me look like a grumpy b*tch! I guess I have always looked after my skin pretty well. I think by my age you can start to tell someone who has burned the candle at both ends too much. Also pople who have drunk too much. At long last I can now see the benfits of being a geek when I was younger!

No wrinkles yet thankfully - I'm not looking forward to getting old!

And prep you won't need b-b-b-botox, I'm sure you'll age fabulously, which is something i won't be doing, i'm going to be such a bitter ugly old woman. :lol:

*quits smoking*

:innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hasunny428
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->