How Much Do Seven Jeans Run For At...

Discussion in 'Designers and Collections' started by Nixon058, Apr 17, 2004.

View Users: View Users
  1. Nixon058

Nixon058 New Member

How much do Seven for all mankind jeans run for at last call nemin marcus and off saks fifth ave? Thanks ya'll! :flower:

2. Alejandro

Alejandro & R.V.R

Normally, You can find Sevens from $100 dollars to $175 dollars at regular price...even though the only pair of Seven jeans I own I only paid $50 dollars, because I got them on sale at a local boutique down here ;)

3. Nixon058

Nixon058 New Member

Yeah i have a couple of pairs i bought in NYC but i am on a budget now becase money is tight so i was thinking those stores would run them a little cheaper since it is like the last call and stuff. Great deal by the way! Oh, and i am loving your avatar!! :woot:

4. Alejandro

Alejandro & R.V.R

Thank u!... When I went to Saks last week in Bal Harbour, they didn't have any jeans on sale, but, I know that I will always find good deals in small boutiques, because they buy in small amounts, and they want to get rid of everything old to jump ahead either for new styles or brands... Joe's jeans are really hot right now, and I own a pair of Joe's and the fit is perfect...IMO. You should go and check your local boutiques and see what u can find...

5. MJCouture

MJCouture New Member

not really sure. I think a friend of mine got like 4 pairs for $60 each once at a local store on sale, don't really know about outlets though.

6. Nixon058

Nixon058 New Member

Thanks for help guys! :) I live in Dallas and we have like no botiques here so i gotta' cut that idea loose :(

7. Sephora_Socialite

Sephora_Socialite Fierce Flava

Actually, Dallas does have some small designer boutiques...I read in an article somewhere about shops...I'll see if I could remember where I saw it....there in the shop til you drop forum there's something about where to shop in Dallas....maybe one of the stores there would help you. Also, sometimes there are sales online so check some of those designer for less sites...my friend bought seven at a site for $60-70 which would usually cost 150.

8. HBoogie

HBoogie Procrastinator.

Jeans at the outlets are usually 40-90. I don't know about Sevens, though. Try Loehmann's, too...they have Earl, PD&C, the whole nine.

9. Alejandro

Alejandro & R.V.R

I forgot about Loehmanns :doh: , I bought a pair of Courreges jeans a year ago for 100 dollars, which I think it's a total bargain, but I hardly wear them, the cut is weird... anyway, Loehmanns has good stuff for great prices ;)

10. marrimoda

marrimoda doing it

I love Loehmans...Alejandro where is there one in Miami -- I am moving there at the end of this year...I dont know if you remember , but you were giving me some little tidbits about your city a few months back. :flower:

11. condemnation

condemnation New Member

i believe the loehmanns in miami is off of biscayne boulevard. B)

12. Nader

Nader gromosexual

you can get them at filene's basement (along with ag jeans and pdc jeans) for dirt cheap as well