How Much Do You Shave?

I´m also a bit lazy with it i have an epilator so it does grow back very fine. and on the more sensible spots i use a creme i dont like to shave.

I've gotten pretty lazy... once a week, maybe twice... but one of my resolutions is to keep up with that stuff a little better. Some of that maintenance stuff seems to go away when you live with somebody... not THIS year... I'm going to be a little more sexy more often. :wink:

i'm kind of anal about that stuff, so i shave my legs every other day.

i hate shaving. it's just such a waste of time. but i love to use Clarins' "Shave Ease". shaving with oil feels so much nicer than with a gel or cream.

During the summer I shave my legs every other, every third day probably. I have fine blond hairs, so I really shave mostly because I know they are there. In the winter I can go without for months. :lol: Now that I've joined a gym and my work out pants are just below the knee I do it maybe every other week.

Underarms - every other day. I'd love to get the hair permanently removed, because the skin is always slightly irritated from all the shaving. Anyone have that done?

I have to shave my legs the second day after I've already shaved (e.g. if I shave my legs Tuesday, I feel I need to shave again on Thursday). Under my arms I have to do every day. Especially if I am going to wear something sleeveless. Now that it is winter and nobody sees except for my hubby (who doesn't care) I don't do it as often.

I also epilate my legs and although the hair has not come back finer, I am getting small bald patches. Too slow for me, though. I wish I could epilate once and the whole lot would never grow back. Maybe I can donate my hair leg follicles to transplant onto some depressed balding man. I am sure they would be more than happy to own that thick, resilient hair and I would be more than happy to get rid of it for ever! :lol:

Having dark hair and light skin, I'm not one of those lucky blondes who can go without shaving. I shave my legs whenever I need to. I don't wear shorts or skirts much, even though I love my legs, I don't like them bare.

As for waxing, I've learned to wax my upper lip by myself, since I couldn't bother wasting 8 dollars a week going to the salon. The only thing I dont' wax by myself are my eyebrows since I'm so scared of messing them up and my salon person does them great.

Wow, I didn't know so many folks still shaved. I wax every 3-4 weeks. If I shave, the next day I have stubble and in growns. My hair is thick and coarse!

I can only afford to wax myself and it is far too difficult waxing the backs of my legs all the way from my ankle to the tops of my thighs, which is why I shave/epilate. Though if I did have the money to go get waxed at the salon I really would!

Whenever I have to :ermm:
My legs are so long that shaving is a real big pain in the a$$ for me.

i go to an all girls school so in the winter i only shave every 3-4 weeks and during the warmer months ill shave every 1-2 weeks :D

Every other day or so. It's a chore, but also one of those things you have to do. I guess you don't really have to, but I personally feel gross when I haven't shaved my legs in a few days (even though I wear pants everyday).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"