How often do you wear jeans?

Reaction score
Out of curiosity, how often throughout the course of a week do you guys wear jeans?

Pretty much every day. I can wear them to work until I get to wardrobe lol and even then its mostly jeans! I think that they are the most comfortable thing. If it didnt mean shaving my legs so much id wear skirts more often.

Max once a week. During whole this summer time I haven't used jeans even once and jean capris just couple of times, but when fall arrives I use jeans every now and then, not more than once a week though.

every single day, winter, spring, summer, or fall. when I have to wear dress slacks for an event in the evening at work, I just wear jeans and bring the pants to change into later...

All the time, more often that I would like to, but I can't find any good trousers in my size.

once a week/fortnight!
i'm much more loyal to my black trousers :heart:

Probably around four days a week. On the weekends I tend to stick to sundresses (weather permitting, of course) and then I'll usually wear a skirt another one or two days.

Rarely! Uncomfortable. I love my dress pants.

Now, if I'm going to a bar or a grill for drinks, I'll throw on some jeans. But I'm much more partial to Bermudas and some gorgeous sandals or slacks.

Also, I don't have the luxury of looking great in flats... so when I wear jeans, I usually have to wear heels. :rolleyes:

Awesome topic. :flower:

5 times a week. I love jeans but i'm growin old of them.

I wear em almost every day ... the things I play a bit with them ... the rainy season is starting soon so back to cords and shorts and such ...

In Autumn/winter I probably wear them 5-6 times a week. Though I try to wear more skirts and shorts with opaque tights.
When it's summer though and when it's warm enough, you will see me in a pair of jeans.

twice a week maybe. more that i would like to, of course.
finding the perfect pair of trousers seems nearly impossible for me...not only there arent any good stores in my area that carry them but also...when it comes to trousers, quality always has to do with price. :doh:

Pratically everyday, especially since fall is approaching.

Probably 3 out of 5 times for each outfit.

MulletProof said:
finding the perfect pair of trousers seems nearly impossible for me...not only there arent any good stores in my area that carry them but also...when it comes to trousers, quality always has to do with price. :doh:

Ditto! Same problem on every single level- couldn't have said it better myself.

I think I'm in the minority when I say that I don't like to wear blue jeans... :doh: I'll usually wear black skinny legs or skirts..

MulletProof said:
twice a week maybe. more that i would like to, of course.
Yeah, I can't seem to find any decent pair of trousers as well, also it's practically impossible to find perfect ones.
I only got one pair, they are my soul mate pants though^_^

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crowbar69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->