How to dress rock star

Reaction score
Have you guys watched Rock Star on CBS? All the contestants are dressing really rockish. I was wondering if anybody liked what Ty was wearing last week when he did his encore performance...do you think they are trying too hard to be dressed "rock"...and how would you describe a "rock" look. I'm putting together a fashion show at school and the theme is rock...

I couldn't get myself to watch that show... I was so bummed when I heard INXS was falling back on reality television. Ugh.

I've caught glimpses of that show, and I don't know, I think they do look like they're trying too hard to "dress rock". It all looks very contrived, in my opinion.

Hey...

Ya a lot of INXS fans aren't happy with it. The people on the show are really talented though.....I think they will go far...and I think there are two contestants that might fit the INXS band...so we'll see how it will all turn out.

Erin said:
I couldn't get myself to watch that show... I was so bummed when I heard INXS was falling back on reality television. Ugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
terarcher1111
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->