How To Get Rid Of Stain!!!

Reaction score
I know that many of you are anti-Dooney and Bourke, but one of my favorite purses just happens to be the white bucket style rainbow DB signature purse. It has a very obvious yellow coca cola stain :innocent: on the right hand corner and I've tried all that I can think of to get it out: soap and water, vinegar etc...Knowing the material (like a plastic-y, leather imitation) of the purse, I was wondering if any of you have advice for what I should do?

Any advice would be appreciated, thanks so much :wink:

http://www.fifthavenuediscounts.com/_thumbnails/IT29_l_thumbnail.gif <<pic of hte purse

Last edited by a moderator:
I hear hairspray works wonders... maybe club soda... I just use my spit to clean spots off my bags. :innocent:

It's weird that soda has stained your bag.... soda is just sugar water.. should rub off easily!

i would try club soda, something carbonated to lift the stain (or oxy-clean ;P) you may want to soak it, since i think its that plastic coated cotton canvas stuff its made out of. if that still doesn't work, rub borax soap into it and if all else fails, email or call their customer service.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
5starnoe
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->