How to have natural rosy lips

Ghost

Reaction score
i have this problem of my upper lip being darker than the lower lip.
i want my lip to be naturally red and rosy. how can i achieve it without any troblesome procedure
blondkid170704.jpg
this is what i mean by natuarally red lips...full of blood

Good question. I've been trying to get that 'natural' color in my lips as well--- if anyone has any ideas, that'd be great!

I've used lip stains to get this 'natural' look. So far I've tried Vincent Longo and Urban Decay. Both are pretty good, actually, about tinting my lips a nice shade of pink (the Vincent Longo lasts longer than the Urban Decay).

I've also tried tinted lip balms which are nice as well, although they wear off sooner than a stain.

:flower:

Can't you just put a concealer over the top lip and cover with a tinted lipgloss? I don't know really, I mean its natural for the upper lip usually to look darker than the bottom one, especially as you get older.

yes lips change colour naturally. I find if i eat really spicy food or seafood my lips get a real raspberry colour and it's a bit irksome but this is the way lips are. My lips get real puffy in the morning as well but meh. Biting your lips a little bit will help get blood into them.

Exfoliate your lips well and moisturise with a moisturising lip balm - you could try one of those plumping products as well. They encourage blood flow and collagen production which I can only imagine making your lips more rosy.

ERR......Natural remedies please....
natural rosy lip without "LIPSTICK":flower: :flower: :flower:

btw, how to exfoliate the lip
should i use the sea sponge that is used to brush by face everymoning, to exfoliate my lip or AHA, the alpha hydroblablabla acid???

Hye Park Lover said:
Exfoliate your lips well and moisturise with a moisturising lip balm - you could try one of those plumping products as well. They encourage blood flow and collagen production which I can only imagine making your lips more rosy.

what is that plumping products?????????Can you explain what are those products for????

If you want natural looking rosy lips, don't use a lot of lipstick and that too frequently, instead, opt for a lip-balm with vitamins and SPF or use a lip tint and add some clear gloss over.

Isn't that what ERR make-up is for, to enhance features that you aren't pleased with? Besides, lip stains are way better at that sort of thing anyway, lipstick is rubbish if you don't want to look as if you're wearing makeup. Lipstains last for about a day or so. You could also try using a tongue brusher on your lips because that's really gentle, and then put lipbalm on afterwards to protect the lips.

But otherwise I don't think you can cheat your way into it, mother nature gave you those lips, and now its given you cosmetics. :wink:

U will maybe laugh,but I used to put at night as a balm,the AUREOMYCINE pomade,which is an ophtalmologic pomade for eyes,in it there's a bit of penicilline,and it exfoliate my lips softly and it makes them pulpous and very natural and soft in the morning.

I like the way a tiny dot of Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream makes my lips all red and fleshy

Tushka_BeLLa said:
I like the way a tiny dot of Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream makes my lips all red and fleshy

U are right about this one,I have also the lipstick 8h,and it pricks a bit in the begining,which makes the lips red and fleshy,and gives them a volume.

arrrrr please i opened this thread to discuss on natural remedies instead of using lipsticks

i mean without using artificial colours to fake the look

Exfoliate your lips with a toothbrush while taking your shower or after brushing your teeth. Not only does it keeps dead skin at bay, it also stimulates blood circulation and gives you nice rosy lips (for a short period of time though).

You could also use lipstick in your natural lip color (or slightly more rosy) that has STRONG color pigment to give both of your lips the same shade. :flower:

Ghost said:
arrrrr please i opened this thread to discuss on natural remedies instead of using lipsticks

The 8h of elizabeth Arden is not a lipstick,it's the same composants as in the 8hours cream,but made in a lipstick form,there's a neutral one without any colours,but there's the same lipstick balm on lipstick with pink or brown colour,but in base,it's for lip treatement not to use as lipstick or colour on lips.:P

Ghost said:

should i use the sea sponge that is used to brush by face everymoning, to exfoliate my lip or AHA, the alpha hydroblablabla acid???

Uhh, buy one of those scrub products. Benefit has one, a lip buff + moisturiser pack. And about the collagen-producing fuller-lip product, DuWop has a lip venom, and lots of other companies have made similar products too. Try reading www.makeupalley.com for reviews on products before you buy them, they give you a general idea what to expect from the product. You can also use it to search for products you want and sometimes, a review leads to another product, whose reviews lead to another product and so on. That's normally how I hear of brands and products I've never had knowledge of :flower:

Ghost said:

A lot of people hate the brand, but Mary Kay (yes, the company with the annoying door-to-door sales ladies) has a really nice 'lip mask' that exfoliates and moisturizes the lips really well. I used it several times in the past... I forget the name at the moment though (it very well may have been just "lip mask").

You can try brushing your lips with your toothbrush. Mine usually stay pretty berry-red for a while.

Achieving soft and pinkish lip is EASY!! 3 option:
1. Apply honey every night (wash off in the morning).
2. Same to option 1 but using butter or margarine.
3. Same to option 1 &2 but using toothpaste.

If you choose option 1 or 2, do the process every night. Option 3 cannot be done every night. once a week is enough.

I tell you what, you can see immediate result in the morning if you choose option 3. while option 1 and 2.........you'll have to wait. Option 1 and 2 works best for me. but before that, you have to exfoliate your lip with an old toothbrush. If you choose option 3, you DON'T have to exfoliate. Well, try them all!! Find what suit you best!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->