How to wear hair down

Reaction score
I usually wear my hair down but I don't put any product in it or anything so it can look sloppy...does anyone have any tips on how to wear my hair down and make it look good and less boring?

I didn't want to start my own thread, so I decided I would try here. How do you wear your hair in winter? I have trouble wearing my hair loose in winter time (updos won't cooperate with hats). My hair is long and super thick and I have no idea whether should I wear it under my scarf or not, either way I fail miserably. When wearing my hair under my scarf and coat I look bulky and weird. If I pull it out after bundling up it looks better, but it's also exposed to wind and it gets tangled and knots up really bad, not to mention I end up with a big static mess! :cry:

^Ugh, I know, it's so annoying. I have a lot of hair but my hair is very fine, so the static mess is the biggest problem for me. Now that my hair is quite long again I usually braid my hair very loosely in the colder months. It gives my hair a bit of volume when I undo the braid once I'm inside a building, and all the bulking is less of a problem, too. I'm not a big fan of using any unnecessary products on my hair, so I don't even bother with putting anything on it to give it more texture, protect it from the cold/wind, etc. :Pink:

I almost never wear it down unless it's flat ironed. My hair too, is very fine and even tho it´s straight-ish it get's really frizzy. The one thing that has worked best for me is to have a half up-do. Best of both worlds.:magic:

I hate wearing hair down.
It just feels so awkward....
Maybe I just have to learn it.

I decided to pull my hair out. I also consulted with my hairdresser and he said that was the best way for me too. :D Before going out I apply a little hair oil to the ends and I always carry a compact Tangle Teezer with me everywhere I go. But our weather forecast isn't predicting proper winter anytime soon (we haven't had any snow yet) anyway. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->