Hussein Chalayan F/W 03.04

I had such a hard time to see the clothes, the show started so very late, we were all tired and left with a bitter taste.
The collection was not that bad (brings memories from both Alaia and Nicolas G.) there was a whole ritual on stage , like a model "planting"
sins in a wooden capboard :? you know, people got a little bit bored with hussein's theatrical attempts, just show us the clothes and let us go home please... :lol:
There was also a string quartet playing live here some of my own pictures, taken from quite a distance :mad: but it gives you the whole idea of Chalayans "fashion installment" the venue was a very old theater and we were in the balconies.. not a good show spot really :x

[ot:a3e2d23fdb]you are welcome Astrid, there at the first picture i've posted you can actually see the model doing the 'ritual' - she's planting her sins- in the furniture look behind one of those black balloons (sorry my english is leaving me ... its quite very late here by now)[/ot:a3e2d23fdb]

hey cool thank you for all of the pictures for all the shows Lena! you're so lucky to have gone :D

[ot:c44fce2b04]I've been thinking of you while shooting those xopher was sure you would love some Chalayan on-the scene-details, I have some more shots from this event, I'll post them maybe tomorrow :wink:
do check the leonard thread for more of my "exculsive" FS shots :wink: [/ot:c44fce2b04]

I'm there at Leonard right now commenting how well our preferences
matched right down to the second to the last look it seems! :lol:

:D Thanks soooo much for these wonderful shots! B)

Lena I am not even more jealous of you...look at all these wonderful shows you are so lucky to attend! :shock:

Really, though, I love Chalayan. I could do without the plaid, but the rest is wonderful. :shock:

:unsure: Lèna, if you have the opportunity,
would you please repost the Chalayan pics? :flower:

:innocent: Plus the "extra" exclusives would be great! :blush: :lol:

some looks just to complement the thread as all pics have expired already. -_-

100100602.jpg
100100605.jpg
100100607.jpg

100100608.jpg
100100610.jpg
100100615.jpg

100100616.jpg
100100617.jpg