HC-_2.jpg

HC-_3.jpg
HC-_4.jpg

HC-_5.jpg
HC-_6.jpg

HC-_7.jpg
HC-_8.jpg

madamelefigaro

Ugh, I was just about to post these... and post them correctly may I add :smile:
But I love the lazer concept towards the end of the collection, HS always knows how to put on a great show :D

^ Only 2 more extra images, it's not that bad, in fact barely noticeable.

Anyway I think the video is cool, if a little pretentious, but it's okay, that's the norm.

Regardless of the collection, I think, at least, this is a great move to start with for designers to explore different medium for presenting their collection.

While I am not against the movie format on the whole, I find this particular film a combination of boring and depressing. The clothes apart from the laser bit dont seem interesting enough to want to look at them slowly rotating on a black ground and the music... just makes me want to die for some reason. :doh:

I continue to look forward to his experimentation, however. :P

Love,love,love the presentation, the everything, the stark absoluteness of it all. Yaaaaaay!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for all the new screen caps! I love this

I'm trying to think of the film the glasses over the hat reminds me of. But instead I think it was glasses over a facial bandage or something like that.

at last something wearable ffrom him........i guess he had to grown up ......reality bites

i think barney's stopped carrying chalayan...
funny...i just realized that...

seems really nice...
i just wish it was a bit more affordable...

:innocent:

not sure about the laser, but the collection seems very beautiful

i think barney's stopped carrying chalayan...
funny...i just realized that...

seems really nice...
i just wish it was a bit more affordable...

:innocent:

really? i was there not to long ago, saw all the dresses from fall which where lovely- really great with chiffon panels, right next to the ann demeulemeester.

do you think barneys isn't going to buy any spring?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noorap
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->