Hussein Chalayan S/S 2004 - Paris

^but in the end i'd rather have clothes that were innovative/ wearable..as a result affordable! as a result of him missing his conceptual mark...it is better to have gone down the wrong path than have not gone at all...

edit: to me...fashion is so repetitive. yes, individuality is great..but don't demand high prices for a recycled idea to fed your own ego. have an evolution and make something that is more than "fashion"...hussein went from engineering table skirts to making fairly smart, affordable clothing in his new line and still progressing in his runway shows (although that is debatable) i think it is a lot of growth and makes commercialization a non-dirty word.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm... I don't really like that collection. It's very basic and simple. Not that I don't like basic and simple, it's just that it's basic and simple without any flair. I don't like the pattern and the drab colors. It's just too khaki for me, too much 'going to a dance in the desert' for me. Beautiful cuts and everything... just to blah for me.

<3 Me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->