Hye Rim Park

She has a 12 page ed in April Vogue China. :woot: I think it's probably the editorial in Morocco?

Some FW08 pictures via cyworld!

hyerimspv8.jpg
hyerimcc4.jpg

hyerim2mk0.jpg

From her blog, I think Hye switched agencies in Paris is now with Viva Paris!

Is this first two pictures of her and Sheila Marquez? Who is the model next to Suvi in the third picture?

really!? hye is with viva paris now? that could be a good move cause i don't think city models was doing that much for her.

yes that is the lovely sheila with hye. and i think the other girl between suvi & bette is either alana kuznetsova or taryn davidson, but i think it's taryn. :flower:

anyways, i'll be flying to hong kong next week, so hopefully i can get the new vogue china with hye's editorial!

I think it's Taryn.

Viva..interesting move. I hope it works out for her.

Well, she's been taken off the City Paris agency website.
I hope this means big things for Hye! I agree, her old agency didn't seem to be doing much for her!

Photos scanned by bluedolphin

ORIENTAL TANGO
model: hye park
stylist: Jacob K
PH: SERGELBLON

Last edited by a moderator:
yay, thanks guys for posting! i love that cover w/ hyoni! and the editorial looks great! ^_^

Hmm, not to sure about the editorial. But I do like that its a bit different than the usual on location eds.

I think there are all of her Sak's ad in March W (7 in total). W is too big to scan so I'll try to take some snaps alter.

Oscar de la Renta F/W 08.09 HQs

frillr

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks nan831 and cadg.

Her photo is also one of the photos used for the supplement cover.

scanned by cadg

Ok, my french isn't amazing, but does that article say that she has a fiance?!

And she says that she doesn't like how her legs aren't long enough.. Hye, the rest of the world is envious!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"