Hypnose In May

Lena

etre soi-meme
Reaction score
it debuts in May, so get ready for Hypnose the new 'top' mascara by Lancome
040204.jpg

here extracts from the wwd article:

NEW YORK — Lancôme is out to add more volume to its considerable mascara business with a new formula it hopes will become the market’s second-place finisher within a year.

Hypnôse, launching in May, is being positioned as a custom-volume mascara — and one that is said to build lash volume sixfold. “We are positioning Hypnôse as a key part of our core mascara portfolio,” said Dalia Chammas, senior vice president and general manager for Lancôme, adding that it is expected to join Lancôme’s existing Définicilscurrently number one in the prestige market, according to NPD Beauty Trends — and Flextencils in the top three mascaras sold in the U.S. prestige market.
Hypnôse’s point of difference is its formula and brush combination.
The new formula contains the proprietary SoftSculpt technology, which includes a mix of soft waxes — including beeswax, palm oil and jojoba — and both positively and negatively charged polymers. The two types of polymers facilitate application of multiple coats of the mascara to the lashes without flaking and clumping, Roujol explained. Pro-Vitamin B5 is also included for conditioning.
The brand’s patented Powerfull brush has four sides to deposit mascara on lashes, four combs to coat and separate lashes and 1,000 sensors to smooth the formula evenly onto lashes.......
Hypnôse, which will be available in Lancôme’s 2,200 U.S. department and specialty store doors, will be produced in two shades, black and brown, each retailing for $21 for a 0.22-oz. tube

sounds great :flower: i'm still on the search for a perfect mascara . . .

sounds like a fabulous thickening mascara, I just hope it's totally smudge free like Definicils (other Lancome mascaras are nice, but they all smudge more or less, and Definicils is the only one that is totally smudge free on me :( )

:flower:

It was already available on their online shop sometime last week :D

should be some reviews up on MUA already

thx Lena!

got mine two days ago and love it-the best mascara I have ever used so far. Gives you big, long, soft lashes!!!!

Originally posted by tgp@Apr 4th, 2004 - 10:58 pm
got mine two days ago and love it-the best mascara I have ever used so far. Gives you big, long, soft lashes!!!!
totally smudge-free?

and what do you think comparing with Definicils?

no smudges at all

has a softer than definicils, but looks even better!

sounds good-thx lena :flower:

and thx tgp for the review

990516_l.jpg

HYPNÔSE
Custom Volume Mascara $21.00

Dare to go up to 6 times the volume. With each stroke, the patented POWERFULL™ brush intensifies lashes from root to tip. Exclusive, fluid SoftSculpt ™ formula, enriched with Vitamin B5, wraps lashes one luxurious layer at a time without smearing, smudging or clumping.

RESULT: Custom volume you control for hypnotic eyes.

I have heard from a lot of people that bougth it already, that It's one of the best mascaras recently launched...still, I love my DiorShow :wink:

Agreed, even though a lot of people is influenced by reviews,...me personally, If I see some product with bad reviews, I won't buy it... :doh:

Originally posted by Lena@Apr 2nd, 2004 - 2:47 am
it debuts in May, so get ready for Hypnose the new 'top' mascara by Lancome
040204.jpg

here extracts from the wwd article:

NEW YORK — Lancôme is out to add more volume to its considerable mascara business with a new formula it hopes will become the market’s second-place finisher within a year.

Hypnôse, launching in May, is being positioned as a custom-volume mascara — and one that is said to build lash volume sixfold. “We are positioning Hypnôse as a key part of our core mascara portfolio,” said Dalia Chammas, senior vice president and general manager for Lancôme, adding that it is expected to join Lancôme’s existing Définicilscurrently number one in the prestige market, according to NPD Beauty Trends — and Flextencils in the top three mascaras sold in the U.S. prestige market.
Hypnôse’s point of difference is its formula and brush combination.
The new formula contains the proprietary SoftSculpt technology, which includes a mix of soft waxes — including beeswax, palm oil and jojoba — and both positively and negatively charged polymers. The two types of polymers facilitate application of multiple coats of the mascara to the lashes without flaking and clumping, Roujol explained. Pro-Vitamin B5 is also included for conditioning.
The brand’s patented Powerfull brush has four sides to deposit mascara on lashes, four combs to coat and separate lashes and 1,000 sensors to smooth the formula evenly onto lashes.......
Hypnôse, which will be available in Lancôme’s 2,200 U.S. department and specialty store doors, will be produced in two shades, black and brown, each retailing for $21 for a 0.22-oz. tube
I need once again HELP i'm looking for a dark blue-black waterproof mascara, i wear contacts so i don't feel comfortable using Benifits shellac, :flower: :flower:

Originally posted by Alejandro@Apr 25th, 2004 - 5:24 pm
DiorShow comes in Blue :ninja: I love it :heart:
Sure, it comes in blue, but NANA asked for a "dark blue-black," and the blue Diorshow is definitely NOT that.

The blue Diorshow is a bright TRUE BLUE, and totally makes your lashes look that color with no trace of blackness at all. it is very pigmented.

NANA, I think you should try Dior Maximeyes in Maxi blue, which is a deep blackish navy...black, but with a blue tint when the light hits it :smile: .... I also like the Maximeyes in Maxi Purple, which is a deep purple that looks black, but gives a noticable delicate purple tint to the lashes when light hits them.

I've used it for about a week and so far, I'm very satisfied. No smudging or flaking and excellent staying power. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheetz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"