"I Am Ann Taylor" Beautiful Campaign F/W 04.05 : by Annie Leibovitz

i love these ads :heart:

i reserved a few thing off the website...i love that shirt dress that karen elson is wearing :heart:

i am softgrey...

the ads are great...anyone know who shot them?...

ps-linda is a goddess...

Annie Leibovitz photographed the ads. I love seeing some of the "older" models like Hunter Reno and Emma Balfour.

thx violet...i never would have guessed annie in a million years...wow...

this was a cool thing for Ann Taylor to do very smart cause it'll draw attention

alek wek has never looked better...i mean EVER...like i didn't recognize her.

i love all of these ads.

Thanks you sooo much! Linda <333 She gets better with age. And how the hell can you put those damn trashy Richard sisters next to superstar like Linda and Alek?

Originally posted by Pradaromance12@Aug 11 2004, 04:35 PM
i love these ads :heart:

i reserved a few thing off the website...i love that shirt dress that karen elson is wearing :heart:
[snapback]328336[/snapback]​

me too prada!!! I actually saw it in an editorial a couple weeks ago and loved it because it came with it's own crinoline and it wasn't on the site when I checked it a couple of weeks ago but I was very excited to see it there today. I also loved the one silk shirt dress that one of the richards girls was wearing but thought it looked good because she was skinny and it was kind of loose.

I also really love the campaign. I think it's great. Shows the clothes but it's very beautiful :heart:

The ads are wonderful! :heart:

My favorites are Karen Elson, Heather Marks, Alek Wek, Oluchi and Audrey Marnay. It was cool to see Kirsten Owen. I haven't seen her in a while.

Those were nice with some v. pretty clothes. I liked Lisa Cant's pic the best. Why the hell are the Richards sisters featured in this ad? Go away, please.

who are the asian women jihae, ling and ein in this campaign? are they runway/editorial models?

they are absolutely striking. :heart:

who have they worked for?

Originally posted by mehg@Aug 11 2004, 02:03 PM
me too prada!!! I actually saw it in an editorial a couple weeks ago and loved it because it came with it's own crinoline and it wasn't on the site when I checked it a couple of weeks ago but I was very excited to see it there today. I also loved the one silk shirt dress that one of the richards girls was wearing but thought it looked good because she was skinny and it was kind of loose.

I also really love the campaign. I think it's great. Shows the clothes but it's very beautiful :heart:
[snapback]328480[/snapback]​

I fell in love with it when i saw it on Naomi Watts in the August Elle...it exactly how im while where it when i get it :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derekz7
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->