I Am Going Handbag Shopping!

Lavonie85

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I am going to Chicago this Saturday to do a little shopping. I'm looking for a nice basic handbag that will go with everything. I want to keep the bag under $600-700, the lower the better ( of course!). I also favor shoulder bags. I figured that all you knowledgeble ladies could help me in my search ~ I would really appreciate it! :heart: :flower:

Check out the major department stores for sales...As far as color goes, I would stick with black because it is pretty basic :flower:

This is my pic from Coach:
9268_t.jpg

Hamptons Leather Flap Satchel at $328.00
(it comes in black)

9741_t.jpg

Soho Leather Shoulder Flap at $278.00
(also comes in black)

Hi,
I live in the windy city, and I would suggest the LV speedy 30, it's 515 and will go a long way. Have fun in Chicago

P.S. I have the bag and wear it all the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,
I live in the windy city, and I would suggest the LV speedy 30, it's 515 and will go a long way. Have fun in Chicago

P.S. I have the bag and wear it all the time. and a lv goes with anything it's got a lfe of it's own as far as I'm concerned

Last edited by a moderator:
i really like the coach hamptons bags.. especially in the fun colors.

I'd suggest the speedy 30 in multicolor, I have one, however its over $1,000 but I use it alot and its worth the money

i'd suggest the LV Multicolor,cherry blossom or Monogram series.
These series is LV classical design.
I can get all LV bags from LV official stores directly and the price only about 50% than the retail price.

Thanks for the suggestions! I am excited about my shopping excursion --- I hope Im lucky! :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->