i-D Fall 2009 : Linder Sterling, James Franco, Frida Giannini & Shakira

mariacarla:shock:
she looks amazing, to say the least. i wish we'd see her more often in magazines. her ed will make up for any cr*p in this issue, including frida's cover and article/interview/whatever. the cover with linder sterling looks nice though.

I like the first one & the second looks like a teen magazine.

I bought it today ^_^ I thought it was Lindsay Lohan with James Franco on the cover when I first saw it and I just got really badly scared :blink:

The UK price has increased from 4£ to 5£ by the way...

Last edited by a moderator:
^The price had increased in my country since March I think, but the price in UK was still the same, so I suppose they just now increased the price in Uk.

This whole issue doesn't attracts me at all ... the review does nothing to me, I don't know about the articles which for me is what's the best in i-D not the actual editorials, if someone who read it already could say something about it, I'd be appreciated. The 2nd cover is better but the background is awful, however the 1st is a lot more creative than the 2nd but it's just too abnormal for me.

T is for Tao
Model Madison Rytland
Photography Ben Hassett
Styling Erika Kurihara
Text Holly Shackleton

Tao together with Madison?

Sorry if you thought it was Tao Okamoto.......it's actually a feature on up and coming designer Tao Kurihara.:flower:

On request from tarsha & pajonk:flower:

ECO WARRIOR

Model Anna Selezneva
Photography Richard Bush
Styling Sarah Richardson

(my own scans)

Anna's ed isn't what I like but I love her. Not bad at all.
Huge thanks for scanning.

Thank you, Northern Star!.
Eco Warrior is pretty amazing.. exactly the kind of story I expect from i-D, bold, dramatic, with risky and creative styling.. :heart:

I also really, really wish that Frida wasn't anywhere near an i-D cover. Everything about her is so un-i-D to me. She's just so dull

I agree.

I had a feeling that woman on the first cover wasn't Hilary, even though they do look similar in that shot, and I would've liked it to be Hilary, there seemed to be a definite difference in age.

DREAM

Model Sean O'Pry
Photographer Matt Jones
Styling Sofia Odero
Text Sean Baker

(my own scans)

I expected something more from Anna's editorial, but it's okay I guess. I really like the styling in the first shot.
Thanks for all the scans Northern Star!

Love the cover shot by I&V. The rest of the contents look good as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->