i-D June/July 2009 : Sigrid Agren, Tasha Tilberg & Raquel Zimmermann

SIGRID!!! She looks stunning. Also, I both love and hate multiple covers because even though they are fun, the local bookstores always end up stocking the covers I don't want.

This is a brilliant cover:woot: i-D hasn't excited me in this way for quite a long time!:clap:

Woah Raquel's cover is absolutely horrible. I expected more from their 300th issue but Sigrid definitely looks great.

I couldn't agree with you more. I dislike Raquel's cover, and Tasha's isn't much better. I like Sigrid's though.. I will go for hers when this hits newsstands.

Um... A bit underwhelming for their 300th issue... That being said, Sigrid looks good and I like the concept of her cover... Waiting for a bigger scan of Raquel's cover before I can judge it... Tasha's look great, put the piercing puts me off...

Hmm...cool idea! I really dig Tasha's & Sigrid's cover :heart: The latter though, reminds me a bit of the Moschino ads with Yulia. Concept-wise. As for Raquel...well, I'm not a fan of her anyway but that cover is just....no words.

What are those things in the tray in Raquel's cover?:ninja:

Juergen Teller manages to make Raquel look absolutely ********:sick:

tasha's cover looks the best imo
although i feel like they could've done a LOT more

I agree with Taben, the covers are quite dull for the 300th issue and the piercing just ruins Tarsha's cover for me. I hope the contents make up for the mediocre covers. Can't wait for the review.

The Tasha cover is unreal! Such an unexpected but great cover choice.

Love the Sigrid cover too, very early 90's i-D feel to it.

Tasha :woot: I'm not a fan of Sigrid but her cover is not bad, I do actually like it. However, the YSL jacket looked so blah, I'd expect something more colorful or with different details.

This issue looks like an absolute must have. I am signing myself up for that Tasha cover right now. I NEED it.

100 Iconic L.A. Women (Preview)
Ph. Kayt Jones
Models: Tasha Tilberg, Jessica Miller, Devon Aoki, Bridget Hall & Liberty Ross

Image Credit | Models.com

Review........

2 shots of Raquel Zimmerman (including covershot) by Jurgen Teller.

Hilary in Denim
Hilary Rhoda
Photography Todd Cole
Styling Benjamin Sturgill

Work!
Sigrid Agren
Photography Alisdair McLellean
styling Jane How

Wear Black
Anna Gushina
Photography Daniel Jackson
Styling Alastair McKimm

Magnus in Miami
Karolin Wolter
Photography Magnus Unnar
Styling Sarah Richardson

Iconic L.A. Woman
Tasha Tilberg, Devon Aoki, Bridget Hall, Jessica Miller, Liberty Ross.
Photography Kayt Jones
Styling Pippa Vosper

Stop Working & Go To Africa
Ali Stephens
Photography Hans Feurer
Styling Havanna Laffitte

Suvi In Studs
Suvi Kopenen
Photography David Vasiljevic
Styling Sarah Richardson

Various 1 page shots featuring among others Abbey Lee, Frankie Rayder, Georgie Baddiel, Daul Kim, Natasha Vojnovic, Alek Wek, Liu Wen, caroline Ribeiro, Kirsten Owen, Aminata Niaria.

Oh Devon should be on the 300th issue. She suits the magazine like no other model.
I can't wait to see Karolin's story and it's also nice to see Hilary Rhoda because the more I don't see her the more I can appreciate her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eisabeth
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->