i-D June/July 2009 : Sigrid Agren, Tasha Tilberg & Raquel Zimmermann

I really love Raquel's cover! It's such a 'joke' and I love it <3

Tasha's cover is the epitome of cool! Sigrid looks way cute, and Raquel too :D

Wow what a great issue. Love all three covers specially Raquels lol
looking forward to see the rest of the edits.
Thanks NorthernStar for all your scans:flower:

Omg :buzz:
this issue is going to be so great, im loving this so far, Sigrid's cover is absolutely amazing.

Thanks for the scans, how many pages does this issue have? TIA :flower:

Tasha's cover is beyond amazing..just strong and powerful! The only thing that freaks me out is that she doesn't have an editorial inside..i mean..why put her on the cover and not give her an editorial?! Same goes for Raquel..even though maybe it was better that they didnt give her an ed since the cover is quite aweful! But, anyway, Hilary looks sizzling hot and Anna looks great too..love her pose! I must admit that Sigrid looks really good in her editorial..not so liking the cover, though..maybe because it looks like she can't wink properly ^_^ And can't wait to see Alek, Liu, Daul and Georgie!

i love how they avoided anything iconique about the cover of the anniversary issue. a really smart move.

^^I wasn't impressed with the covers, but that's an interesting point.

It seems there's great content, I just wish there was a greater selection of cover shots to choose from.

the pics of sigrid are great but yeah they made a mistake on her name..
I hope i could find the issue soon....

Sigrid's cover is cool and so is raquel's

I don't like Sigrid's editorial. She confirms what I think, she really is dull on printworks :(

sigrid try so hard to wink...looks like she can't wink correctly
yeah, I want to love her cover but I get the impression that we got multiple shots because none of them was strong enough on its own. it is hard to blink with one eye.. an acquired ability, can't blame her. -_-

thanks for all the bunch of scans, northern star. impressive work you're doing here. :shock:

Thank you Northern Star:flower:This made me very interested in Sigrid.

yeah, I want to love her cover but I get the impression that we got multiple shots because none of them was strong enough on its own. it is hard to blink with one eye.. an acquired ability, can't blame her.

That's what I thought - in the format of a single shot, it wouldn't have been able to hold its own against the other two covers. The repetition adds the excitement.

Im actually greatly looking forward to this. Although Sigrid can be a bit dull at times I actually do like the cover

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drue Price
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"