i-D Pre-Fall 2011 : Gisele, Kreayshawn, Lindsey W, Natasha P, Raquel Z, Riley K

crazy enough, I love Gisele cover already what a great teaser.

Lindsey looks a bit silly with an ice cream in her eye! Although I gotta give I-D some props for usually coming up with creative ways to cover up the one eye. But personally ice cream isn't the way to go. I'm looking forward to seeing the bit with Emma Watson though... wonder if it's a editorial or an article?

The ice cream cone shot makes me cringe when I see it, just the thought of something cold near my eye (or in it) gives me the willies lol.....
I cant wait to see Riley's edition!!!
:flower:

Lindsey Wixson's teeth, just urgh, I hope that cover doesn't arrive through the mailbox. I'm not seeing the appeal judged on this and I could say a lot worse.

The Pick Me Up Issue, I'm simply not feeling it, in fact it will make me feel the opposite if there is no improvement, what is with the cheap call me type?

Gisele's cover :wub:

86002329.png

idmagazine facebook

Gisele's cover:

i-donline.com

I like her cover better than the cover with Lindsey..

Love Giselle's cover. She wipes the floor with the other one (Sorry Linds). What I love most about it is how natural she looks, because she doesn't need anything else.

Also, how old is Lindsay? I shudder when I think about her shooting with Terry. Hopefully she was accompanied by a parent.

Lindsay's is way better than Gisele's! Gisele's face looks a bit photoshopped. If they had left her freckles and a little bit of her wrinkles it would have looked better and more natural. Gisele in my opinion is a bit boring. Her cover is nothing new.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gorgeous. Gisele's cover is simply and soft. Way better than Lindsey's.

I've seen that look a million times already. Yawn.

Love Giselle's cover. She wipes the floor with the other one (Sorry Linds). What I love most about it is how natural she looks, because she doesn't need anything else.

Also, how old is Lindsay? I shudder when I think about her shooting with Terry. Hopefully she was accompanied by a parent.

No one forces her to be photographed by Terry. She just can say no!

I don't love Lindsey, don't hate her. I do enjoy some of her print work and find her moderately amusing, but I have to say she looks absolutely fabulous in that cover. Gisele's cover is just...jus*t terrible...

Gisele looks so natural and beautiful on this cover. She's one of those people who don't need little gimmicks to make a cover work. It's a refreshing thing to see.

I've never been one for Lindsey either, I remember her looking decent, once, during Love's S/S 2010 promotional video. I am a one for Terry Richardson, and even his humor can't save it. Gisele's appears more i-D, and posses effortless direction, which I love. Fingers crossed Natasha has a cover, I'd be sold after that.

Gisele's cover is nice, but boring. At least Lindsey's has some spark and life.

^Completely agree.

As much as I like Gisele's cover, natural, classic, kinda déjà vu but still gorgeous, I'd rather like Lindsey's. I like the way they tried to do something new, and quite fun actually.

I'm not a fan of Lindsey, I definitely don't like Terry's style, I'm hoping others will be better than this.

Gisele's cover is really pretty! I love the color tones from her cover but for me I still prefer Lindsey's cover, more playful and fun and also different

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->