i-D Pre-Fall 2011 : Gisele, Kreayshawn, Lindsey W, Natasha P, Raquel Z, Riley K

So who else is on the cover? I'm a bit confused about this- I saw they mentioned several people but I can't figure out if they mean they are featured in the mag or also on the cover.

Gisele's cover is amazing. Lindsey is really cute and her cover is nice too.

All of the covers so far seem much more "classic" i-D than any issues we've seen in a long time, imo. I am kind of looking forward to this issue.

Riley's cover was shot my Matt JonesGisele's cover shot by Emma Summerton

So far I like Riley's the best. Gisele's is dull and the ice cream thing has been done before by Terry zzzZZ.

i love all of them idk how i'm gonna choose which one to get :lol:

I like all the covers but i have to say that Riley's is my fave!

i-D's covers never disappoints me. Riley's cover is my favorite, love the lips.

Riley`s cover is beautiful!

Don't get the praise with the Gisele cover. I like her as a model, but the cover's just boring and I've seen it at least thirty times before. Lindsey's is more interesting and I don't even care for her at all, but at least it's got a sense of whimsy and play to it.

Riley's cover is fantastic! :woot:

I love Riley's cover!! The golden eyeshadow goes great with the top she has on, and the lip is awesome!!

Why does i-D insist on having so many covers? They didn't always have this many in the past, did they?

Riley looks perfect. i love the angle and the red lip. such a perfectly sexy cover. so far we have Lindsey and puppy love, Gisele the girl next door, and Riley the bombshell

Don't get the praise with the Gisele cover. I like her as a model, but the cover's just boring and I've seen it at least thirty times before. Lindsey's is more interesting and I don't even care for her at all, but at least it's got a sense of whimsy and play to it.

Riley's cover is fantastic! :woot:

Totally agree.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->