i-D Pre-Fall 2011 : Gisele, Kreayshawn, Lindsey W, Natasha P, Raquel Z, Riley K

Jourdan Dunn and Emma Watson or Raquel Zimmermann are next it seems? So far I'm not overwhelmed by any of the covers. i-D has gotten so bad I'm more curious about Amica or Flair magazine these days.

Love Natasha in Jil Sander! I think I'll get my hands on her's.

I'd imagine Emma will have one, so there's a celebrity in there. Hope they did something great with her.

I'm really not that sure what to make out of the covers shown so far, I guess Riley's is the best but I wouldn't mind receiving Natasha Poly's one even though it appears to be slightly over edited.

Natasha's is great! The most unique of the four. Riley's is cool too. I think it's a tie right now between Natasha's and Lindsey's for me.

The next one they could release could certainly be Emma Watson (I'm thinking she might get a cover) which would be neat to see how she get's the I-D treatment.

The only thing that makes me think maybe Emma doesn't have one is you can see the hair of the final two covers behind the Natasha image, one is very dark, and one is blonde with a curl to it. So unless she's in a wig I'm not sure either belong to Emma.

Natasha's cover is my favorite by far. Loving the contrast and pops of color, plus it's Natasha on the cover, what's not to love? :D
Posted via Mobile Device

I love Natasha`s cover. The best so far

Ugh. I don't like Raquel's at all. I was expecting a lot better.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dislike Raquel`s she looks old

Natasha's cover is Brilliant, Raquel's not so much

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->