i-D Pre-Fall 2011 : Gisele, Kreayshawn, Lindsey W, Natasha P, Raquel Z, Riley K

I received my subscription issue today, was happy to receive Riley's cover but its annoying how i-D magazine package it in cheap see through plastic so I didn't exactly receive it in mint condition. I'm sure I have OCD haha, because I freak out if there are any creases etc.

Going to have a browse through later maybe, something I noticed is that the price cost is £5.50, isn't it normally £5? Anyway regarding Raquel, I hold nothing personally against her but I dislike her as a model, she looks old and the cover is really boring.

Not a fan of Raquel's cover... I think Natasha's must be my favorite.

Bigger

i-donline.com

Raquel's cover is the weakest one among those, IMO. After her VI ed this is another disappointment :(
Natasha's cover is okay, but I just don't like her face here as I never did.

The last of six covers is Kreayshawn, Its shown inside the magazine. I would post the contents/review but I can't be bothered.

raquel looks like a clown on the cover, i hope that wasn't intentional

O gosh, what are they all doing with Raquel? First VI, now I-D. I hate the cover, I won't call her.

Why do they like putting Raquel in that hideous wig? Gosh.

Riley Keough is the best!!!!

natasha 's cover is so weird,her face here looks square.

Riley's cover looks like a beauty ad to me. Mainly because of the shot and the lipstick. But still, it's a great cover. I do even think that it's much better than Gisele's and Lindsey's.

Natasha's cover looks so crisp. Loving the simplicity of it. It also looks like an outtake from her editorial in W March 2011 shot also by Willy Vanderperre.

Raquel's quite nice as well. Though the wig kind of distracts the shot IMO.

So we still have one more cover to see. Is it really gonna be Emma Watson?

they only had natasha's cover in my wh smith store ughhh :( but here is a preview of the last cover:

sorry about the quality i just got a new scanner and i don't know how to use it

2ns7z1w.jpg

scanned by me

These covers look awful. I honestly think I-D should just cease publication. It used to be such a rad magazine and now its just a waste of money and time.

I'll be trying to get Riley's I think, failing that, Natasha's. I'm not even going to comment on this cover. I have no clue who she is and based on that image, no inclination to know!

These covers look awful. I honestly think I-D should just cease publication. It used to be such a rad magazine and now its just a waste of money and time.

You would think with the extra time they have between issues the content would improve, but this issue is very weak.

The only thing I like is the Guinevere Van Seenus editorial

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->