i-D Pre-Spring 2010 : Mariacarla Boscono, Riccardo Tisci, Natasha Poly & Rihanna

I actually like the cover. Her eyebrows are too severe, but she looks cute, overall.

^:buzz: MCB and Ricardo sounds like an amazing cover already!

why rihanna?:huh: wasn't W enough? i really don't get this girl's appeal... music wise, fashion wise, any wise...
"talk dirty to me" is really nice though, and "true blood" is awesome. i love those two. can't wait to see their cover.

it seems most posts have been deleted ????
so actually i was there to respond to someone, but ....

:huh:

just wanted to say that Rihanna on a i-D cover is nothing very surprising.
i-D is a pop culture magazine, before being a fashion magazine (only) and they have featured more "mainstream" celebs than Rihanna on their covers ...
just saying ...

:innocent:

I love the shady effect on the cover, however Rihanna isn't look-gooding imo, especially because of her odd eyebrows. I'm thrilled about the content though, I'm dying to see MariaCarla's, Bregje's and Charlotte's eds! :woot:

I hope they don't send the Rihanna cover, but the content seems nice..

Oh God, Natasha and Tisci covers are just breathtaking.
honeycombchild, merci beaucoup!

I love the shady effect on the cover, however Rihanna isn't look-gooding imo, especially because of her odd eyebrows. I'm thrilled about the content though, I'm dying to see MariaCarla's, Bregje's and Charlotte's eds! :woot:

MariaCarla's has already been posted..

Oh I guess it's Natasha on the second cover... I'm glad about it, even though the "I exaggeratedly smile" concept is a bit tacky ^_^
About her ed, I'm not feeling the atmosphere, that's a bit plain. MC's is stupefying though, no one can embody Givenchy's spirit as she does.

what a choice of covers,
honeycombchild you are so right, rihanna's is the most lackluster,
the other two stand out which is i suppose what theyre meant to do
still hating the orange though

I refuse to buy any cover, expect from Natasha's. It's so strange and quirky, it's incredible.
Richardo and MariaCarla's is nice as well. Thanks again honeycombchild!

I wish it had got my money too. They only had Rihanna copies, so I had no idea it was multiple covers until I started to look through it..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anka xx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->