i-D Pre-Spring 2010 : Mariacarla Boscono, Riccardo Tisci, Natasha Poly & Rihanna

As much as I love Natasha... I want to get the Mariacarla and Riccardo Tisci cover, it's fantastic! Glad it's not just a Rihanna cover as the eds posted so far are good, so now I'll be happy to get this.

Ugh what's that cover for Natasha?
Evertyhing looks so fake, what's this make up, this fake smile...
She reminds me of the Joker :blink: :blink: :

popartuk.com

I personally love the kitsch side of it! It looks like an old school cover... The brightness and make-up remind me of an old i-D cover with Gisele... I think it's brilliant!

Natasha's cover is my favorite. Her expression looks so fake in a good way.
And her ed is just amazing, I can't get enough of that Alexander McQueen shoes.
Thanks for the scans HBC.

Sounds amazing!!! Can't wait to get my hands on it... Actually excited for I-D in a long time... Long live Tisci

natashas cover looks amazing :lol:, so good old days i-D! the features look good, too, i think i might buy this.

‘@TEOTD. URH! X. At The End Of The Day. You Are Hot! Kiss.’
Photographer: Norbert Schoerner
Models: Bregje Heinen

Styling: Charlotte Stockdale

the-fashionaffair.blogspot.com

I personally love the kitsch side of it! It looks like an old school cover... The brightness and make-up remind me of an old i-D cover with Gisele... I think it's brilliant!

Said like that...
Yeah i know what you mean and i get it.
Maybe you changed my opinion :flower:

Natasha Poly looks crazy as hell on her cover. I hope they have Maricacarla's cover when I got mag shopping....

MariaCarla and Tisci Cover and Ed - Great cover! The ed is quite good too.

Rihanna's Cover and Ed - The cover is one of Rihanna's better photos and one of i-D's better covers. The ed is alright... the first photo is quite good.

Natasha's Cover and Ed - Thumbs down on the cover; the ed has some good photos, but overall meh.

OK, I am officially over the McQueen shoes, those shoes have become so ubiquitous that they have lost their impact.

Last edited by a moderator:
The MCB & Tisci cover look very i-D! Exquisitely done. The best among the 3. ^_^ Poly's was ok, Rihanna's... bleh, can't stand it. :lol:

goodheavens Bregje has another ed :wub: this girl is on fire.

and i love MCB's cover. best one in the bunch. Natasha's is okey
but MCB and Tisci rocks it harder. and Rihanna's is just oure godawfulness :rofl:

I think Natasha's cover is unconventional which makes it so striking. I think it's the strongest cover of the 3. Rihanna's cover is the weakest.

That MC cover gets my money. Natasha look like Joker in Batman. Rhianna just isn't photogenic, she's too cute to do edge.

This seems another good issue for i-D! I hope I can get Mariacarla and Riccardo's cover!
Thanks for all the scans!

Love the covers except Rihanna's they could have done better with hers

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
effettovetro
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->