i-D Summer 2021 : The 'New Worldwi-De' Issue

Photography: Daniel Jackson
Styling: Alastair McKimm
Hair: Bob Recine.
Make-up: Diane Kendal
Model: Gigi Hadid

i-d.vice

The cover is ok. But the editorial is very weak. I really dislike the ‘serious Irving Penn sitting’ vibe.

They are really trying to cover up her face and body weight gain and I’m surprised unless it’s coming from her team? She looks closer to her natural body and more healthy now

I feel bad because she seems nice but she really is not model material especially now it’s like she’s not even trying and it’s so much more apparent...

How does Gigi have 2 ID covers while Bella doesn’t have 1 and both of Gigi’s covers have either been bad or basic

This would be Gigi's third, she was also a part of that special digital edition they published back around April last year.

mmm...i liked her previous cover and editorial. This is meh.... and don't blame necessarily I-D. Gigi easily could have asked for her body to be covered like this or make an special styling requirement, maybe she doesn't feel comfortable, etc. Maybe her agent pressured her to come back fast.

A load of you know what. Horrible. She appears to have lost it after pregnancy, like Lara. I am so sorry for Bella, a true superstar in nepotism modelling.

I'm not quite sure where all this negativity is coming from. I for one enjoyed this story, the simple portraits bring out her beauty and she looks great here. I always love a good black-and-white studio session. Bella may be more versatile to some, but Gigi proved time and again that she's more than capable when it comes to modeling!

Gigi's face looks like it's subjected to extra gravity as it is, and then she compounds that by modeling entirely with her mouth and ill-advised head tilts... I do kind of feel for Bella now because she actually puts the work in.

Gigi's face looks like it's subjected to extra gravity as it is, and then she compounds that by modeling entirely with her mouth and ill-advised head tilts... I do kind of feel for Bella now because she actually puts the work in.
OMG this is it she models completely with her mouth snd always has the pouty jowly look because of it

Cover #3 with Phil Foden by Alasdair McLellan:

Cover #4 with Celina Ralph by Mario Sorrenti:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Florencie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->