i-D Winter 2009 : Georgia Jagger by Paolo Roversi | Lara Stone | Supermodels

I love the supermodels cover. Even Claudia looks lovely and I don't usually like her. I'm just happy to see Helena. I wish we could see more of her and less of the other supers.

Claudia is still looking great :heart: And That girl Ylonka is really good print, can't wait to see the Ed. :woot:

I was sort of hoping for someone other than Alasdair Mclellan to shoot Lara again like in November 08, just for a bit of versatility, but I haven't seen the ed yet so I can't really judge. But that said, I'm still going to buy all 3 covers. And for some reason I'm really liking Georgia Jagger's cover most right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG! I just love Lara's cover! And is that Jamie Dornan with her? ^_^ :D The Supermodels' cover is also great! Seems like this issue is packed with promising and intriguing editorials. Excited and at the same time, curious to see Tanya's, Shalom's & Lara's editorial! :smile: Thanks for the wonderful review Northern Star! :flower:

on the cover Georgia looks like pissing off by the toothache but still pretend to be composed..just hate it :innocent:

and Lara :blush: she always delivers ...:heart:

Is it a joke?Putting Lara and a Lara-wannabe on the cover at the same time?:ninja:

I love these covers! I'm gonna buy this!

She's nowhere near as good as Lara, but I must admit Georgia is very beautiful on her cover ^_^

Still it makes no sense at all - Lara + fakeLara all at the same time. I guess its meant to be ironic? :ermm:

Love Laras cover gorgeous as always and the super models cover is beyond hot! And the edits sound amazing cant wait for Laras, Abbeys and Karmens:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->