i-D Winter 2018 : Timothée Chalamet by Mario Sorrenti

God, here we go again with this insufferable twink! Love how his teams are trying to sell him as some new heartthrob. Maybe for tweens.

Awful cover anyway, looks like it was shot by Collier Schorr.

This has okay lighting so that's hard to believe.

Anyway, hate the 13-year-old looking mustache + I thought everyone left this guy and that movie in 2017? Guess not.

I would have placed Cody Fern in this cover.

Timothée, hot as he is, was so last year.

Having just watched "Beautiful Boy" a couple of nights ago, I gotta say I'm totally on board the Timothee fan train. He is an exceptionally talented young actor and it's one of the strongest performances of the year. Which is pretty remarkable, considering he also delivered one of the best last year. There's an innate charm in his persona that makes him a natural for the hero archetype. Also, he just possesses that kind of magic spark on screen that comes along once in a blue moon. I think after Dune comes out, he's going to skyrocket into a new level of fame. Right now he's bubbling under, really only internet people and teens know who he is, I think. But he could be the next Leo. I really hope he has great people around him, cause a few years from now his life is going to look completely different.

Jesus, what harm did he do to yall? :lol:

Really love this cover, especially the burgundy background with black. He's a terrific actor (can't wait to see Beautiful Boy) and got quite possibly the best dressed guy in Hollywood right now. Hoping to see tons of him again this award season!

I love tFS, you guys make me smile every time.

I dont hate it im sorry. Love the project of a mustache on his face, is kinda sexy :ninja:

I love him, but I'm not in love with the cover.
The comments here are hilarious tho. Don't stop.

i love this and all the haters in this thread are just genuinely jealous of his success and freaking good looks, deal with it, folks! :bounce:

his hair is awful there though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Florencie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->