"I GOT IN!" ... Announce acceptance of your Fashion School Appications here.

ALaFramboise

Reaction score
I was wondering, since this is the time of year people usually get into their selected colleges, who got in, where and how excited you are!

As for me,

I GOT DENIED FROM FIT!!

BUT,

I got in to PARSONS!! (Woooo *almost died*)

Both schools where applied to for their Design/Management Programs.

Congratulations to you!

I got in to New York University, Lipscomb University, and University of Tennessee at Knoxville. Those were the only places I applied, hah. I think I will go to Lipscomb.

congrats, guys! :clap:
ruthie, i know someone going to nyu, maybe you'd meet him if you went.

Great thread, ALaF.!! A perfect place to post the good news of getting into a school of your choice.

I added a bitto the title , just to make it more searchable ... just so you know.

I got into the 2nd year Fashion with print BA at CSM!! YES!!!!

I was wondering, since this is the time of year people usually get into their selected colleges, who got in, where and how excited you are!

As for me,

I GOT DENIED FROM FIT!!

BUT,

Congrats! I graduated from Parsons (in Fashion), it's a lot of hard work, but you'll like it in the end!

Congratulations, everyone! :clap: :buzz:

I believe that my heart actually skipped a beat when I read ALaFramboise got into Parsons. :blush:

Well done everyone! Wow, lucky you whoever got into Parsons and CSM. :shock:

^ From where? :(

Hopefully, this time next year I'll be able to put myself on here for Sarah Lawrence, Wagner, Fordham or Drew. :wub: I think this thread will be a bit more popular in the spring though... I only know a few people who even applied early admissions!

As for me,

I GOT DENIED FROM FIT!!

BUT,

parsons, nice.

i think it will be the opposite for me. i'm applying to both, but my fine arts portfolio isn't as strong as my fashion one.

i get my reply later in the spring.
still working on that portfolio!

Ha. Not only did i get into parsons, but i JUST got a letter from pratt telling me i got in for Visual And Critical Studies. (If you guys don't belive me, i'll upload the letters! :lol: )

As for me,

I GOT DENIED FROM FIT!!

BUT,

Congrats! I'm currently in Parsons studying Illustration and communication - but my roommate is in Design and Management. She really enjoys it and I think its a great well rounded program for those who want the business side of fashion as well.

Congrats to everyone who got accepted!!! :woot:

I've applied, but I won't know anything until February (at the earliest).. that's when universities will receive the first semester marks.
My school didn't submit midterm marks for early acceptance (I would've most likely gotten in.) :ninja:

I start at FIT this January as a transfer student into the Advertising and Marketing Communications Department. I got into Parsons for the Fashion Marketing program. I went with FIT, because the tuition at Parsons would've killed me...but I'm still happy with my choice...I'm looking forward to starting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaybabycrzy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->