i have black hair and i want to bleach my eyebrows....

kinkexplosion

Reaction score
will that work????

i want to bleach my eye brows... i have black hair, black eye brows, pure asian (filipino) .......... (why i wanted to have a bleached eye brow? i am so obsessed with the runway look from prada s/s 2005 ........

if u want to see my pictures, its all here or here

i need suggestions how will do it? will it work for me??

thankssssssss!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
do it, but wax them thinner first, then have a colorist do it...! don't try it at home! danger! danger! will robinson!

i dont know why you would want to bleach them...

^ but i hate when guys wax there eyebrows

henriette said:
do it, but wax them thinner first, then have a colorist do it...! don't try it at home! danger! danger! will robinson!

aaaaaaaw i dont think i could dig waxing..... hmmmm hmmmm hmmmmm

^yeah, just plain waxing on boys is so boy-band. fyi, girls don't really care for it on men. but if you want to bleach those wooly brows of yours, you should thin them out a bit first. by the way, you're kinda cute.^_^

henriette said:
^yeah, just plain waxing on boys is so boy-band. fyi, girls don't really care for it on men. but if you want to bleach those wooly brows of yours, you should thin them out a bit first. by the way, you're kinda cute.^_^

hahhahaaha thanks im not cute :yuk: LOL :lol: kidding... hmmmm i tried putting concealer..... i look old.. i just want this bleached eye-brow look temporary..........

Sorry if this sounds harsh, but forget it! :P You will look like an alien...

If you want to see how they will turn, get a mascara brush and use concealer (in your skin tone) to brush the brow hair. It will look more or less like that, and a few steps from the mirror, you can easily get the idea. :wink:

But if anyway you want to do it, use a bleaching cream (those for body hair, a like Jolen) and spread the mix on to your brows. This mix tends to detach from the hair, so every few minutes you have to re-spread.
Then take it off and wash.
Be very cautious with your eyes. :smile:
Once, from time to time i do this on myself and it´s as easy as it sounds.

i saw a german film on the weekend and someone was using hydrogen peroxide on their body hair...

her brown hair turned orange
instead of white or her skin colour...

she also acted as if it stung...

i think i'm doing it, as i cannot do anything to my hair and staying the same way for more than 5 months is utterly desesperating to me. it does sting a bit, you don't have to wash that zone for some time, so the dirt and sking grease eases the pain. if it looks orange with hydrogine peroxide of 30 vols for 10 minutes, then there's nothing you could do. leaving it longer or trying with 40 vols is too violent and it can injure severly your eyes.

I would let a professional do this. I mean I've seen it on japanese Models (gyaru style) all the time and it looks nice, but I imaging doing it yourself can end up orange or blind...

it's ok, i've done it before. but i am crafty when applying things to myself. maybe if you aren't and are willing to do it, then.. seek help beforehand.

I really want to try bleaching my brows. Can we make this thread a general eyebrow bleaching thread and perhaps change the title?

I'm sick of filling in my eyebrows - the colour is uneven, my brows look nothing alike and they just suck :lol: Can anyone recommend some products (preferably available in Denmark)? Or can you use the same bleach that you can buy for facial hair?

all i know is that it could be better to use oil rather than peroxide to facial hair, but i'm sure make-up artists here should have better tips..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magfag
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->