I Have Small Eyes...

pineapple

Reaction score
Well, I guess the eye itself isn't small....but, when my eyes are open there is very little space between the lashline and crease. I've been sticking with brown for a long time and it's worked for awhile...but I want to explore other colors for a change.

I heard eyeliner can make your eyes look even smaller...i hate those girls that insist on caking on the eyeliner and making themselves look smiliar to a racoon. Is there a way I can employ eyeliner and other fun makeup looks without diminishing the already small eyes I've been cursed with?

I have lighter skin, medium brown hair, and hazel eyes...if that's any help...

I think this question has been asked before so try looking back a few pages to find it :wink:

If you want to emphasise your small eyes, use a black eyeliner but ONLY on the top eyelid. I think lining top and bottom lids will make your eyes appear smaller. Also, use a shimmery pale/nude eyeshadow to open up the eye more :wink:

There is already a topic on this. Using white eyeliner on the inside of the lids should work though. :flower:

Putting a white liner/shadow on the innner parts open them up, and don't be afraid of color...some colors actually make your eyes look bigger and make them ever eyecatching...dont overkill the eyeliner but if you use just a lil bit it opens eyes up as well.

I have "small" eyes as well, but I use color to make them stand out and some colors do make them seem a bit bigger, but I don't really care about that anymore... I rather learn to accentuate what I have than try to make it look like something it is not.

Line the bottom inner rim of your eye with white eyeliner and also add a few strokes of mascara!

as other ppl have already said line you inner rim with white liner
&
ALWAYS curls your lashes. that will really help open up your eyes :flower:

i have small eyes as well

i use white eyelier or light purple eye liner and then i use black mascara

it really works!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic