I Love Blind Items ! #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
could be, could be, you're right... i forgot they had a recent meltdown (if the press right). :D

though, there was a split between gwyneth and harvey w. few years ago, steven spielberg is powerful also though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's Gwyneth and Scarlett too. Scarlett is definitely A-list recognition.

what is harvey's deal? I feel like he becomes obsessed with young/youngish actresses and relentlessly promotes them, and then drops them brutally.

i don't know. i never got the point either beyond the fact every now and them some gossip insider says how that and that actress/actor split with harvey and ever since that he's not doing well. dunno. anyone here?

1. Which music superstar had a wee accident while doing a shoot for a high-end fashion mag? The lady in question was mortified to discover, just as she was getting into the flow of things, she had made a mess of her white couture dress. There go the pregnancy rumours!

2. Which teen star is secretly running off the rails? She's been drinking so much in her trailer that producers on her hit show are at their wits end — she's gearing up to be bigger and badder than Lindsay and co.

3. Which switch-hitting superstar ran into a bit of trouble recently when he tried out a Mrs. Doubtfire-style balancing act with a brother and sister team? One of the siblings caught wind of the situation and told the other and they both walked...

4. Which A-list actress currently undergoing marital problems of the highest order has turned to comfort eating? The normally pin-thin actress has surprised the wardrobe department on her latest film with her expanding waistline...

5. Which very eligible bachelor has paid an unknown knockout a considerable chunk of change? Turns out the amorous actor is up to some pretty freaky tricks in the bedroom and often pays off his more prudish bed buddies...

6. Which heavy-hitting designer isn't as happily married as once thought? Turns out he is crying on the shoulder of one of his young male pattern makers, who has a rather naughty way of making him feel better...

7. Which ageing actress has stayed away from the spotlight of late because she tried to inject her own lips with vegetable oil during a drunken night?

8. Which top Hollywood agent is shaking in his boots now that the young star he took advantage of sexually at the beginning of her career is now an A-list actress? She's let it be known she's coming for her revenge...

:blink:
nwmagazine

1. Which music superstar had a wee accident while doing a shoot for a high-end fashion mag? The lady in question was mortified to discover, just as she was getting into the flow of things, she had made a mess of her white couture dress. There go the pregnancy rumours!

Britney Spears

2. Which teen star is secretly running off the rails? She's been drinking so much in her trailer that producers on her hit show are at their wits end — she's gearing up to be bigger and badder than Lindsay and co.

I say the blonde girl from Gossip Girl. I don't even watch the show but I know she is said to live a hard.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think number 1 is even a blind item--I saw the story about Spears a few days ago on two or three different blogs! :smile:

7. Which ageing actress has stayed away from the spotlight of late because she tried to inject her own lips with vegetable oil during a drunken night?

^that scares the crap out of me. good god.

8. Which top Hollywood agent is shaking in his boots now that the young star he took advantage of sexually at the beginning of her career is now an A-list actress? She's let it be known she's coming for her revenge...
don't know really but Amy Adams?

4. Which A-list actress currently undergoing marital problems of the highest order has turned to comfort eating? The normally pin-thin actress has surprised the wardrobe department on her latest film with her expanding waistline...

6. Which heavy-hitting designer isn't as happily married as once thought? Turns out he is crying on the shoulder of one of his young male pattern makers, who has a rather naughty way of making him feel better...

SJP and Tom Ford? How I would love to be Tom's pattern cutter.:heart:

I know he's in a long-term relationship. I took happily married as just a figure of speech but it might have been literal.

Which music superstar mysteriously missed a
recent personal appearance? An assistant
found the star face down with an empty bottle
of whisky by their side.

This publicity-wh*re is desperately trying
to keep news of her recent affair quiet
by getting her publicist to plant rumours
that her partner had been unfaithful?

from popbitch newsletter

Which female fans of a highly desired actor are wasting their time? No, he's not gay, he's actually celibate but it hasn't been leaked for fear of running his sexy screen god image...

Which rising Hollywood starlet grossed out diners at an upmarket restaurant last night? She quickly scoffed down a big plate of pricey grub before heading to the loos to audibly regurgitate...

Which tragic screen actress, now way past her prime, embarrassed herself by coming onto screen studs younger enough to be her grandchildren? She was denied!

Which young celebrity mum has gotten so bored without work in her life that she's taken to shoplifting baby clothes from upmarket boutiques to get her kicks?

nwmagazine

Which female fans of a highly desired actor are wasting their time? No, he's not gay, he's actually celibate but it hasn't been leaked for fear of running his sexy screen god image...

Which rising Hollywood starlet grossed out diners at an upmarket restaurant last night? She quickly scoffed down a big plate of pricey grub before heading to the loos to audibly regurgitate...

Which tragic screen actress, now way past her prime, embarrassed herself by coming onto screen studs younger enough to be her grandchildren? She was denied!

Which young celebrity mum has gotten so bored without work in her life that she's taken to shoplifting baby clothes from upmarket boutiques to get her kicks?

nwmagazine

Pure guesses:

1) Robert Pattison
2) Any one of 25 actresses :shock:
3) Kathleen Turner
4) Dina Lohan

Someone on another site said he had a contract with Nicole for ten years but I don't buy it...I think Nicole was genuinely surprised to have the rug pulled out and would still be with him to this day if he didn't serve her.

I believe the fishy story surrounding Tom & Katie though, I think this was about a big payday and non-stop fame for her. Although her career was certainly better before hooking up with him, maybe she really wanted financial security. And we all know what he got in return...

Nicole is a very exceptional actress. My uncle used to run in the Hollywood circles and he had mentioned the contract thing to me years and years and years ago (before the rumors even broke out).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->