I Love Blind Items ! #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

XxXRedRubYXxX

Tobias Funke
Reaction score
Moderator's Note:
  • In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
  • Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
  • Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (eg in the old closed thread).
  • Please stay on topic!
  • Please do not power post eg make empty posts with no Info/questions/Images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
  • Old thread can be found here.
Thanks!

A new blind from lainey...

Bro Massage
They’ve been friends a long time. Recently worked together. Both family men now supposedly settled down. But not quite.

Several times a week, very late at night, they’d call up for room service together. Oh no, not for food, but for a certain kind of massage. Like…together. They’d get off on it together. Literally. Apparently they’ve been doing this for years. It’s how they bond. Some dudes like beer. These dudes like the hand and mouth special. Lately it hasn’t happened often enough – schedules, kids, etc.

Needless to say, when the opportunity presented itself, they made up for lost time.

Problem: one of the wives found out. Is now threatening to tell the other. Almost like blackmail. She wants them to stop hanging out AND she wants the friend to find her husband a replacement gig to make up for the one he’ll lose if she makes him pull out of their next collaboration. Hollywood wives can wheel and deal, see?

But she’s been placated before. He’s waiting for the rage to go down, and then he’ll buy her off again. A break from the bro massage until then.

Last edited by a moderator:
WAIT, when she says massage together, that includes massage between just those two men or bringing out the girls to help them?

who's been good friends and recently did a movie together?

It sounds like they bring girls in, but they do it together in the same room...seems rather homoerotic. I can't think though, what two men usually work together regularly AND are both married?

Matt Damon and Ben Affleck? I remember hearing about them doing this back in the day (good will hunting) time period. But doesn't Matt live in Fla. now? So maybe it's not them???

^ OMG, I really really hope it's not them:cry:

but I just can't think of anyone right now! but whoever these 2 men are, this story is quite disturbing:ninja:

Ben and Matt haven't worked together in awhile though, and the item doesn't necessarily imply they are both actors either.

Matt Damon and Ben Affleck? I remember hearing about them doing this back in the day (good will hunting) time period. But doesn't Matt live in Fla. now? So maybe it's not them???

They didn't work together recently though, did they?

I really want to know who this is.
For some reason Toby Maguire popped into my head but I don't know who the other guy would be in that case.

Let's think of all the Hollywood bromances.
Tobey McGuire and Leonardo DiCaprio
Owen Wilson and Ben Stiller
Ben Affleck and Matt Damon
Mmm.. who else?

Ben and Owen worked together in Night @ the Museum 2. But Owen is single, right?
Leonardo is also single...

What does it mean when a movie is "In Development"

According to Imdb.com, Matt Damon and Ben Affleck have an untitled project in development. The also worked on Turning It Over (2004) and Project Greenlight 3 (2005) together as producers. Although, I suppose that can hardly be considered recently.

However, they have the production company, LivePlanet, which released the documentary Running the Sahara in 2007. They could have worked on that together, and 2007 could be considered recent.

The line below:
Lately it hasn’t happened often enough – schedules, kids, etc.
really makes me think it's them. They live in different cities and so would find it harder to get together since they have not worked on a joint project in a few years.

They are definitely both family men, and Matt seems like he truly loves his wife, Luciana Bozán. I can see Jennifer Garner being the one doing the blackmailing and Luciana Bozán being the one still in the dark.

Tom Cruise and David Beckham
Lance Armstrong and Matthew McConaughey
Adam Sandler and Kevin James or Adam Sandler and Rob Schneider

for the 2 first ones, as far as I know that haven't worked together
but for Adam Sandler, I know that he worked with both of them

I have another one:
Will Smith again with Tom Cruise

According to Imdb.com, Matt Damon and Ben Affleck have an untitled project in development. The also worked on Turning It Over (2004) and Project Greenlight 3 (2005) together as producers. Although, I suppose that can hardly be considered recently.

However, they have the production company, LivePlanet, which released the documentary Running the Sahara in 2007. They could have worked on that together, and 2007 could be considered recent.

The line below:

really makes me think it's them. They live in different cities and so would find it harder to get together since they have not worked on a joint project in a few years.

They are definitely both family men, and Matt seems like he truly loves his wife, Luciana Bozán. I can see Jennifer Garner being the one doing the blackmailing and Luciana Bozán being the one still in the dark.

^I can see this too. I'm thinking it's them - especially since I heard they used to do this.....:innocent:

Ben and Owen worked together in Night @ the Museum 2. But Owen is single, right?

He is...and they were in Zoolander together, but that was more of a documentary, of course... ^_^

It means it is a movie starring Lindsay Lohan... :unsure:

^
they were in the Royal Tennenbaums together too, they have done many films with one another, and so recently too, which will probably rule them out ... thankfully, cause frankly I just don't need that mental image.

Owen is the subject of another blind item on blindgossip, supposedly he is back to being deeply depressed and on the edge...:(

^ I like him a lot as a person...I hope he is getting help if that is true... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->