I Love Blind Items ! #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
johnny deep seems like a very nice person, though botox talk isn't helping with the whole rebel sexy attitude.

1. Which US celebrity brought more than a suitcase with them on their recent trip to London? The woman was found to have nits in her eyebrows by a make-up artist on a shoot..

2. Which has-been starlet is willing to do literally anything to get a role? Apparently she's calling up male casting agents and giving them a heads-up about her many and varied talents!

3. Which up-and-coming sci-fi film star was smoking d***s out in the open at a recent NYC party?

4. Which closeted TV star is looking for a new pad? He's decided to dump his boyfriend after finding him in bed with a tranny...

5. Which recently married Hollywood couple don't see their nuptials as any reason to stop their penchant for affairs? Word is both parties are getting up to sexy shenanigans and they're both in on the swinging pseudo-single fun!

nwmagazine

^ 1. Get out the Lysol- LyLo was just in London on a photo shoot... (See: Missing Jewelry story...) :rolleyes:

2. Tara Reid or Mischa Barton? :unsure:

5. Spenser and Heidi? :yuk:

3. for number three the only up and coming star I could think of was Zoe Saldana from Star Trek. Are there any other sci-fi movies coming out?
not really that big a deal...:innocent:

^yeah, i was thinking zoe or zach quinto(spock) for number 3. and they were in new york together recently...i just hope they mean the "light" stuff you can smoke not the doherty stuff

I'm sorry if these been posted before.
1. This former B list television actress was on a hit initial show and now has said goodbye to that and has dropped to a quick C. ***EDITED OUT, PLEASE SEE FORUM RULES*** at a wrap party at the end of the season, our actress decided that she was going to drive her B- list aging comic co-star’s SUV through a garage door at the party. A closed garage door. After she had crashed through the door and dented the wall of the kitchen someone asked her why she had done it, and she said just because it was something she had always wanted to do. Nice. CDAN

2. Which female fans of a highly desired actor are wasting their time? No, he’s not gay, he’s actually celibate but it hasn’t been leaked for fear of ruining his sexy screen god image. NWMagazine

3. This A list actress who used to be the highest paid actress in Hollywood donated her entire paycheck from a recent movie to four different charities. It was the largest donation any of the four charities had ever received. CDAN

4. Which world-class tennis player should perhaps lay off the HGH (Human Growth Hormones) if he wants to stop his spate of injuries? The steroid is still undetectable in tests and supposedly widely in use for endurance so he can play his epic five set matches and still look fresh on court the next day.HolyMoly

ONTD@Livejournal

#2 is most definitely Rob Pattinson.....

Last edited by a moderator:
haha! that'll dispel the Pattison <3 Kirsten 4EVAAAA myths. lol.

5. Spenser and Heidi? :yuk:

Doubt it. Who would mess around with either of them?
And aren't they together 24/7? I don't think Spencer lets Heidi go to the toliet without him.

As generous as it is for an actor to pay the medical bills of a sick child, I find it incredibly rude that parents could exploit there child like that to a celebrity. Call me a pessimist but I imagine a lot of people make stuff like that up just to mooch. I just think meeting a celebrity would be the absolute last thing on the mind of a parent with a dying child.

Last edited by a moderator:
As generous as it is for an actor to pay the medical bills of a sick child, I find it incredibly rude that parents could exploit there child like that to a celebrity. Call me a pessimist but I imagine a lot of people make stuff like that up just to mooch. I just think meeting a celebrity would be the absolute last thing on the mind of a parent with a dying child.

Not if it was the child's wish *optimistic thinking*:blush:

It was the child's wish not exploitation. I don't know if others know this but there was a similar story where a girl who was terminally ill wanted to watch Up but couldn't go to the theater so Pixar brought in a DVD of it to her to watch...she passed away 7 hours later.

It was the child's wish not exploitation. I don't know if others know this but there was a similar story where a girl who was terminally ill wanted to watch Up but couldn't go to the theater so Pixar brought in a DVD of it to her to watch...she passed away 7 hours later.
i just read that story this afternoon. :cry:

5. Which recently married Hollywood couple don't see their nuptials as any reason to stop their penchant for affairs? Word is both parties are getting up to sexy shenanigans and they're both in on the swinging pseudo-single fun!

Maggie Gylenhaal and her husband(can't remember his name).

omg, i just remembered something, remember how toothy tile has a baby? so,the people who are convinced it's jake claim ramona's the baby and maggie was a surrogate mother.

omg, i just remembered something, remember how toothy tile has a baby? so,the people who are convinced it's jake claim ramona's the baby and maggie was a surrogate mother.

^^wait wait wait. WAIT. what in holy hell is this rumor?

toothy tile is said to have a baby recently and the people who are convinced that's jake claim that ramona's the baby. so weird and creepy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"